anyone experienced in account trades?

The Hero of Time

I skyped with @Smart to MM a trade, and smart told me he know alot of things to look at to know that it is safe, and that the trader can't recover it, or make it Really, really hard for him

@Smart 

258a836c43.png

191bbe6317.png

smart has been ignoring me since and idk why :(

crying-waterfalls.gif

so, does anyone know about these outlets ? does anyone know a lot about account trades and is willing to help me ?

Theres NOTHING you can do to 100% secure an account

when you buy accounts your just trusting that the seller wont recover it lol, theres nothing u can do to stop them from taking the account back

there are ways to make it really hard for the person, and smart knows where to look and know if it's dangerous

there are ways to make it really hard for the person, and smart knows where to look and know if it's dangerous

Honestly, the most you could do is lock the account if they decided to take it back, you might even get it back also, but in the end, if they want to keep fighting for control of the account, theyll always win

if you have doubts, dont do it lol, its not worth it. if you trust the seller, go for it 

Honestly, the most you could do is lock the account if they decided to take it back, you might even get it back also, but in the end, if they want to keep fighting for control of the account, theyll always win

if you have doubts, dont do it lol, its not worth it. if you trust the seller, go for it 

#chargeback

• 3 weeks later...