Multiple Bots Fix [Read Here]

Mikasa

If you are currently facing a login error on the client post here and we will change your login name (please note this is different than the display name) so that your client will allow you to sign in correctly. For example, if your name is currently Smart, we will add a 1 behind it so that you will now sign in as Smart1. By doing this you will appear on the forums under your original name, but will no longer struggle to sign in on the client. Hopefully this will work for everyone who is currently facing the problem, if you have any questions let me know.

Post below if you would like us to change your login name, thanks!

• Like 1

I'm new to this bot and community so I might be doing a lot of things wrong... heh. But whenever I log in to the bot with my correct user/pass from the forums, it just says "invalid user/pass."

Maybe I'm just that bad at typing.

Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated!

If you receive such an error, it means that your login credentials aren't valid. Please make sure that you type both your username and password correctly! If you cannot resolve the issue, please feel free to contact me and I will try to help you resolving the issue smile.png

I'm new to this bot and community so I might be doing a lot of things wrong... heh. But whenever I log in to the bot with my correct user/pass from the forums, it just says "invalid user/pass."

Maybe I'm just that bad at typing.

Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated!

Do you have an ! in your password?

If you are currently facing a login error on the client post here and we will change your login name (please note this is different than the display name) so that your client will allow you to sign in correctly. For example, if your name is currently Smart, we will add a 1 behind it so that you will now sign in as Smart1. By doing this you will appear on the forums under your original name, but will no longer struggle to sign in on the client. Hopefully this will work for everyone who is currently facing the problem, if you have any questions let me know.

Post below if you would like us to change your login name, thanks!

Can you help me with this please? It will not allow me to even run 1 bot :( 

Change my name to Koviak like my display name.

Yes, master.

If it's possible, I'd like to get my login name changed to my display name, 'purity'.

I've tried killing all JVM processes and restarting my PC, but the VIP issue is still occurring.. so hopefully this will fix it. 

Done, let me know if the error stops occuring.