Scripting Competition: Setup and Information

Mikasa

I personally see this competition as a way to introduce more scripts into circulation, so requiring they be free only makes sense.

I disagree. If it is free, it should have no effect on the economy or scripts already on the market. If it is to be paid, let's have a free for all and slap the "script competition winner" logo on it. It will sell like crazy, osbot will make money. More scripters will enter and actually put effort into it.

Let's see some real competition

.. or let's have a competition to see who can make the best AIO fisher.

Edited by dreamliner
  • Like 1

I disagree. If it is free, it should have no effect on the economy or scripts already on the market. If it is to be paid, let's have a free for all and slap the "script competition winner" logo on it. It will sell like crazy, osbot will make money. More scripters will enter and actually put effort into it.

Let's see some real competition

.. or let's have a competition to see who can make the best AIO fisher.

Actually, that's a really good point. I'm with you now.

• Like 1

I'd consider participating if the competition did not require the script to end up being free (and thus destroying the current script market in some cases).

I agree, maybe make the participants make the script free for a month? Either way sure some of the scripts will still become free.

Edited by Deffiliate

The script won't be free most likely we will do like suggested 1 month free. The only thing with this is, if it is a wc script than people will want to enter their already created wcers.

Yeah, I think the competition should focus more on scripts that are not already made (or very few exist) or niche scripts such as specific combat scripts or something of that nature.

I thought you guys were making the scripts free for the month so customers can use them, also have enough time for the scripts to be judged. Then the winner would be able to price it, if and if only its premium worthy. If thats the case, what happens to the rest of the scripts. Are they left free in the SDN?