MailChaosTempleBonesBurier - a script with a long name

mailinator

MailChaosTempleBonesBurier v0.9.1

Yay! My second published script!

I wanted to automate getting those early prayer lvls on free to play servers, so I made this script that I'd like to share with you now. Use at your own risk!

Start the script at the Wilderness Chaos Temple.

What my script does:

• picks up bones
  • buries them
  • both compiled jar and source code published

Excellent for those early 1-25 prayer lvls, not much use afterwards.

Enjoy!

Notes:

• the counters might be a little buggy the first few bones, but they will get more smooth eventually.

Updates:

• v1 - initial release

Download (v1)

Precompiled JAR: http://tmp.martincernac.cz/chaostemple/MailChaosTempleBonesBurier.jar?v1
Source (if you don't trust me): http://tmp.martincernac.cz/chaostemple/MailChaosTempleBonesBurier.java?v1

Screenshot

screen.png?v2

Edited by mailinator

So it took you two hours from 1-25 prayer

No, it took a little bit longer because first I had to write the script, test it and tweak it so it works. If you can do basic math you will find out that if lvl 25 means 7,842XP and the proggie shows I buried 1143 bones (4.5XP per bone), it took me about 65% of the way. So going from 0XP to lvl 25 with this script should roughly take 3 hours.

Edited by mailinator

No, it took a little bit longer because first I had to write the script, test it and tweak it so it works. If you can do basic math you will find out that if lvl 25 means 7,842XP and the proggie shows I buried 1143 bones (4.5XP per bone), it took me about 65% of the way. So going from 0XP to lvl 25 with this script should roughly take 3 hours.

I could do basic math, and even advances math too, look at my construction script, it is based off of purely math. It doesn't tell you when you made a furniture. So...... Also I don't know how many exp you need for level 25. I think it would be better if you could use bones on g altar you might get more exp

But three hours doesn't seem to bad. But still feels like a long time

Edited by josedpay

I could do basic math, and even advances math too, look at my construction script, it is based off of purely math. It doesn't tell you when you made a furniture. So...... Also I don't know how many exp you need for level 25. I think it would be better if you could use bones on g altar you might get more exp

But three hours doesn't seem to bad. But still feels like a long time

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry. Using bones on a gilded altar would definitely give you more XP, but that would be an entirely different script. Also I mentioned this is focused on f2p, if you for example have just started an account and don't want to pay membership fees just now.

I wouldn't say that it's taking too long .. keep in mind these are regular bones just spawning in the wildy. You don't have to buy, bank or kill anything. It's as fast as it gets.

• 7 months later...