They have admitted

Kurd

Pro-russians have admitted that they are the ones who are guilty for the MH17 "accident".

And that they thought it was a military plane

I cannot describe how i feel for the people that died in the crash, i can imagine the fear in their eyes when the missile hit the plane.

shit man this is probably the sadest thing i've ever heard.

may god bless the innocents life.

Shoudln't have went into a war-zone. facep.gif

war-zone or not. 

no one expect someone shooting at 300 civilians including children and women.

nothing to joke bout here show some humanity

Yeah man, and I can't imagine how someone who had a loved one on that plane must feel right now. sad.png

Damn i feel guilty for this. i wish there was something i could do something for the poor innocents

actually i'd say fuck you to the western media for giving such a biased, one sided story, but meh.

But yea whoever killed them RIP, shame they got caught up in something they weren't involved in

But i'd say its the wests fault for WW3. if they hadn't got involved lol, none of this would have happened

Oh yea and for those wondering;

Airplane warning was given that noone should fly below 32,000 feet when flying in that area. The plane was originally going to fly at 35,000 feet but that wasn't available so only 33,000 feet was possible. So they did that, which was supposedly out of range of the missile, but apparently not. 

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1