OSBotScape RSPS

Cory

If they haven't shut down osbot or another huge bot, I'm sure they wouldn't target private servers, especially since there are about 100 + servers out there right now and never getting shut down.

06Scape, NRPK, EmpScape.

06Scape was a scam, it was never shut down by Jagex lol.

Actually it was, there was a forum post by a jagex mod with every single one of the admins of rs06 initials on it.

No, it wasn't, because I was actually in on the whole 06Scape team. Just because a Jagex mod makes a posts of the initials of the admins doesn't mean it was shut down, I could of easily got those myself in ten minutes of doing some research, and I actually did know all of their names and locations.

It wouldn't take u 10 minutes more like 10 days.

It was proof Jagex had there information Initials, They can press charges etc etc. no one wants to get into legal action over a pserver. But I didn't play 06scape or wahetevr that was.

Jagex does shut down some p servers, Some pservers make 1,000$'s of USD off kids buying items, then shutdown. who knows.

It would not take me 10 days, or anyone else with common sense. Jagex did not shut down their server. Vault made over $15,000 in donations before the server was even released, lets not forget about 2007Scape, his previous server that he also claimed Jagex had threatened him but they didn't.

• Like 1

I was absolutely intrigued when Laz & Maxi returned to make a comeback for Ziotic 3.0; I was let down as this project was way too big to leave by the side and begin another project. They could continue with the base they've already created in the upcoming months or so.

Although I am not going to play it as I've lost all motive to play private servers, I am still willing to drop you some feed back.

Stick to this project, as the majority of this community will be bored whilst the bot does its job.