OSBotScape RSPS

Cory

If they haven't shut down osbot or another huge bot, I'm sure they wouldn't target private servers, especially since there are about 100 + servers out there right now and never getting shut down.

06Scape, NRPK, EmpScape.

06Scape was a scam, it was never shut down by Jagex lol.

Actually it was, there was a forum post by a jagex mod with every single one of the admins of rs06 initials on it.

If they haven't shut down osbot or another huge bot, I'm sure they wouldn't target private servers, especially since there are about 100 + servers out there right now and never getting shut down.

06Scape, NRPK, EmpScape.

Actually it was, there was a forum post by a jagex mod with every single one of the admins of rs06 initials on it.

No, it wasn't, because I was actually in on the whole 06Scape team. Just because a Jagex mod makes a posts of the initials of the admins doesn't mean it was shut down, I could of easily got those myself in ten minutes of doing some research, and I actually did know all of their names and locations. 

can't wait :] I think it should have some sort of economy, like -

examples:

- All Barrows are free spawn

- Fire cape is a 1 wave Cape

- Chaotics, Claws, Godswords, Tokhaar-Kal, Void all cost a LOT of pk points

- Revenants drop PVP gear

- Corp drops Spirit Shields

- Nex Drops Torva, Zaryte bow, Pernix, and Virtus (Another Server I played it dropped around 4 Fist of guthix tokens to which were 25mea and could be sold to a shop for pkpoints. Didn't drop everytime was just a medium-rare loot)

Edited by B4CK

06Scape, NRPK, EmpScape.

No, it wasn't, because I was actually in on the whole 06Scape team. Just because a Jagex mod makes a posts of the initials of the admins doesn't mean it was shut down, I could of easily got those myself in ten minutes of doing some research, and I actually did know all of their names and locations. 

It wouldn't take u 10 minutes more like 10 days.

It was proof Jagex had there information Initials, They can press charges etc etc. no one wants to get into legal action over a pserver. But I didn't play 06scape or wahetevr that was.

Jagex does shut down some p servers, Some pservers make 1,000$'s of USD off kids buying items, then shutdown. who knows.

examples:

- Nex Drops Torva, Zaryte bow, Pernix, and Virtus (Another Server I played it dropped around 4 Fist of guthix tokens to which were 25mea and could be sold to a shop for pkpoints. Didn't drop everytime was just a medium-rare loot)

Terrible idea. The reason most people dont play EoC is because of them sh*tty OP items. Keep it around 2009-2010 smile.png

Edited by JakeLAD

examples:

Terrible idea. The reason most people dont play EoC is because of them sh*tty OP items. Keep it around 2009-2010 smile.png

No, people don't play Eoc well because its Eoc... lol

• Like 1

examples:

No, people don't play Eoc well because its Eoc... lol

i play eoc. its fukin awesome.

i bot 07, selling rsgold to friends inrl xD