APA Den Cooker

Apaec

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

This script is not downloaded, but rather enabled on your account via the SDN (script delivery network). Head over to https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/4 and 'add' the script to your collection, then refresh your script list with the refresh button in-client and you should have access from there!

-Apa

I've had no problems with the script. Thank you for having this free version! =)

• Like 1

Just got ban hammer with this script from automated system.  Total clocked time, 2 hours and 43 minutes over 2 day period of time with a 11-17 minute break between about 40 minutes of run time each round.  The program is highly detectable.  Used with an account I had aged years back, had several hundred total levels.  First time ever botting on the account.

Use the bot with caution.  It is highly detectible.

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Good luck, careful though!

Did not do it xp , don't want to lose my acc but i am using it on my acc for like 2 hours straight and for the moment nothing happend , when i'm home i will buy memb with fresh acc and going to test it for how long i can bot with no breaks ^^

• Like 1

Hiya folks!

Just thought i'd drop it on the thread; i've just pushed version 3.02. While the majority of changes on this version were targeted at the AIO Cooker counterpart, a few new features have found there way to the Den cooker paint:

• Added anti-aliasing to the paint to make text more readable (Mainly added to host smaller text font sizes)
  • Changed colours to higher contrast counterparts to make data easier to read
  • Changed progress bar code to potentially cater for multiple bars, and adjusted colours to better fit the cooking theme.
  • Added scrolling paint logger to the canvas which shows script run-time details on the screen instead of requiring you to open the console. This should help with future debugging.
  • Made all elements to the paint movable! This means you can drag and drop the paint to wherever you please on the canvas and it will remain there, so you can move stuff off-screen or out of the way of the game interface. Note that the paint remains somewhat transparent so you should still be able to click through it without issues.
  • New settings in the ui allow you to remove elements that you don't need, so you can always hide the logger or paint should you so choose.

The Gui has been updated to match the AIO Cooker to house these paint changes, however I have blocked off the premium features - just ignore those ! (:

This change hasn't removed any features previously belonging to the Den cooker, and the core function of the script has not been changed in any way. Simply the aesthetics!

Apa

• Maldesto changed the title to APA Den Cooker