APA Den Cooker

Apaec

13 hours ago, joseph93 said:

Yea just moves mouse to the upper right corner.

17 hours ago, Oliverboi said:

Does not work atm.

It looks like the client is having a couple of issues following the recent game update. Please be patient while the developers work on a fix - this will hopefully sort the problems you're experiencing!

Apa

Edited by Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are  losing out significantly if you haven't used this script on osbot.

How was my experience using this script?

Well i have a 2 year long experience with this script and much more to come. I have gained 99 on 4 accounts of mine and if needed will get it again. Pretty reliable to get high gains with this FREE script. I have only received a ban once when i botted 8 hours on a trash account (yes i know i was over confident with this script in the beginning). The only downside of this FREE script is that it lacks some feature which are found in the pro version (would recommend buying it to support apa). But yes you can get amazing gains with this FREE script. Probably on of the only few FREE scripts that you can get big gains without ban.

How likely is it it for me to get banned from this script?

Well to be honest its not down to the script its down to how you bot for the most part- *because this script is amazing* as well as your  luck ?

I want to thank you apa, for making my first trimmed skill cape in runescape :)

Edited by its zealous
  • Heart 1

30 minutes ago, its zealous said:

You are  losing out significantly if you haven't used this script on osbot.

How was my experience using this script?

Well i have a 2 year long experience with this script and much more to come. I have gained 99 on 4 accounts of mine and if needed will get it again. Pretty reliable to get high gains with this FREE script. I have only received a ban once when i botted 8 hours on a trash account (yes i know i was over confident with this script in the beginning). The only downside of this FREE script is that it lacks some feature which are found in the pro version (would recommend buying it to support apa). But yes you can get amazing gains with this FREE script. Probably on of the only few FREE scripts that you can get big gains without ban.

How likely is it it for me to get banned from this script?

Well to be honest its not down to the script its down to how you bot for the most part- *because this script is amazing* as well as your  luck ?

I want to thank you apa, for making my first trimmed skill cape in runescape :)

Thanks for the appreciation and support - it really means a lot! Glad the script is working well, and congratulations on your gains :)

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Turkoize said:

@apaec

any way this script can use the number keys for selecting the cooking option instead of clicking it?

15 hours ago, Turkoize said:

4616f7ed0b2dac6bb578f76d45cf604f.png

Thanks for the screenshot! :)

As for number keys, I didn't realise that these can be used to select cooking options but i've taken note of this and will perhaps get around to adding it in the future - thanks for letting me know!

Apa

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fine script. Got me 50-70 cooking. Will prolly get 99 too. 
Had this script running for a good 5h with breaks without interrupting.

I only think that this bot is a bit too obvious. It stays at the same position and screen, and moves & clicks soo fast. Not humanlike.
I think those are dangerous triggers for ban. That would be my advice. But for small scripting, I would advice.

• 2 months later...