APA Den Cooker

Apaec

2 hours ago, Bassie said:

Hey @Apaec, was wondering if this script also differs from your AIO Cooker apart from locations and things to cook? E.g. anti-ban, movement, clicks, whatever.

Hey,

The AIO cooker has the option to move the mouse outside the screen while cooking, alongside the option to add a random delay after finishing the inventory before banking. That being said, there's nothing that scripts can really do to prevent bans, (see https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/ ) - it's mostly how you use the script that matters.

Cheers

Apa

• 3 weeks later...

thank you so much for making this script it was one of the best scripts ive used and i realised most if not all your scripts are really good can get 99 without ban! I dont want to seem ungrateful or anything but theres a new update in cooking and the script is no longer working!

2 hours ago, gamingvoid said:

thank you so much for making this script it was one of the best scripts ive used and i realised most if not all your scripts are really good can get 99 without ban! I dont want to seem ungrateful or anything but theres a new update in cooking and the script is no longer working!

Thanks! (:

I am aware; working on a fix for all my scripts. Cheers!

UPDATE!

Version 3.03

• Fixed interface interactions to be in line with recent OSRS changes
    • The script will select the 'All' option unless already selected
  • Slightly adjusted cooking interaction logic

Please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to verify the update and push it live.

Apa

18 hours ago, Kenny167 said:

Cannot wait for the update! I will be awaiting it patiently :D

On 10/19/2017 at 5:39 PM, gamingvoid said:

Please refer to the above post!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sk8rplayer0 said:

working fine after the make all update

Glad to hear that the update which I pushed has made its way live!!

On 10/20/2017 at 8:09 PM, Apaec said:

UPDATE!

Version 3.03

• Fixed interface interactions to be in line with recent OSRS changes
    • The script will select the 'All' option unless already selected
  • Slightly adjusted cooking interaction logic

Please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to verify the update and push it live.

Apa

Edited by Apaec

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dotsonloveyou said:

Only bad thing that I've noticed is that instead of hitting "Space" bar it clicks the *insert food you're cooking here*, which no one who has played the game more than a day or watched pretty much any skilling stream for more than 30 seconds does... ever.

I'm not sure what you mean - which interface are you talking about? I was unaware you could interact with the cooking interface with keyboard shortcuts.

Apa