My thoughts on you.

Sky

dislike

hit me wit it

I'll get to you tomorrow when I wake up. Yours is gonna be long >:c

Too tired atm to write a novel.

I figured you would tell me something that I could improve on, or I would have wink.png

This is something you can improve on. That's not just an osbot lesson silly. That can be applied from anywhere from business to sports. 

• Like 1

i'm used to hearing that santa.gif

santa.gifsanta.gifsanta.gif

tel me wat u like bout me biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

You're extremely creative in a way only children can express. If you could draw or paint and put your expression and ideas on paper, you'd definitely be top tier. 

Sorry @Asuna sad.png

It's not like I can be mad at you for that. I can't tell someone not to make money. That's just life, and I complete understood and forgave you before you even started.

Cause I already knew you were going to wink.png

edit; what I was really getting at, was you made a promise to me. I felt like you gave up on me.

Edited by Asuna

Let me give you a challenge.

When you advertised your questing and always put #1 there, even when you never had an order before and nothing to prove your worth, it was annoying. You told me if I had an valid reason for you to take that off your ad line you'd take it off and I gave you more than I can remember. I still have #3 questing service on another top tier site that I've been inactive on for like 3 years and still don't claim I'm #1 here. I don't know if you still do this cause I've been gone for so long, and you've supposedly quit too, but this also bothered me more than it should have. Almost like it was false advertising. I'm not calling you a bad quester, but calling yourself the site's top quester when there's clearly more prestigious workers all around you in every field, that worked hard to get where they were.

Oh f--- snappin'!