Molly's Thiever

Molly

Blackjacking error

Seems to work fine pickpocketing and knocking out until it fails to knockout a target in which case it only hovers over the "pickpocket" button rather than clicking it to stop the NPC from continueing to attack you. Again, let me type HOW you BJ.

KO (successfully)

PP

PP

Repeat.

KO (fail)

PP (instantly, to stop it from continueing to attack you)

Try again.

PP = pickpocket

Pickpocketing error

When you've got an NPC stuck in a corner, awesome spot, just left click barely have to do anything else, all is good. Another NPC walks by and your character starts clicking that instead. INCREDIBLY BOTLIKE AND INSTANT BAN. Make it so that the script focuses on ONE npc unless it dies or disappears you SHOULD NOT be changing target.

Blackjacking error

Seems to work fine pickpocketing and knocking out until it fails to knockout a target in which case it only hovers over the "pickpocket" button rather than clicking it to stop the NPC from continueing to attack you. Again, let me type HOW you BJ.

KO (successfully)

PP

PP

Repeat.

KO (fail)

PP (instantly, to stop it from continueing to attack you)

Try again.

PP = pickpocket

Pickpocketing error

When you've got an NPC stuck in a corner, awesome spot, just left click barely have to do anything else, all is good. Another NPC walks by and your character starts clicking that instead. INCREDIBLY BOTLIKE AND INSTANT BAN. Make it so that the script focuses on ONE npc unless it dies or disappears you SHOULD NOT be changing target.

Hey Molly! There's another BIG issue I'm getting when doing normal pickpocketing. Whenever you get a random event, the bot thinks it's under attack and runs away. Please fix asap as it looks very suspicious that you run away everytime you get a random event sad.png

I can fix those first 2 issues, as far as the last one, randoms are handled by the client so the random handler should kick in right away. I'll see if I can do anything about that one.

Edit: rest of you should have got trials, if you never got one let me know.

Edited by Molly

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic