Molly's Thiever

Molly

Bruh, you trying to get me banned with this shit? I legit chase the knight all around the map obv af that im botting. I open doors for knights that are already lured into a house and people are like dude wtf you doing? I also lured one into a house with no one else there, i look back 5 minutes and he's back to chasing that shit lol.

could i get a trial? Looking at few thieving scripts and this is one of them

Hi, can I get a trial please?

Sure, you guys both have one now.

Bruh, you trying to get me banned with this shit? I legit chase the knight all around the map obv af that im botting. I open doors for knights that are already lured into a house and people are like dude wtf you doing? I also lured one into a house with no one else there, i look back 5 minutes and he's back to chasing that shit lol.

I'm not sure what the issue is going by what you are describing, the bot picks an npc and thieves from it. If there is a knight already lured into a house of course the bot will open the door and run in to thieve it, how else would it get in to thieve from it? If you lured one manually into a house and then noticed several minutes later the bot is walking after the npc to thieve from it then somebody probably opened the door to let it out.

Sure, you guys both have one now.

I'm not sure what the issue is going by what you are describing, the bot picks an npc and thieves from it. If there is a knight already lured into a house of course the bot will open the door and run in to thieve it, how else would it get in to thieve from it? If you lured one manually into a house and then noticed several minutes later the bot is walking after the npc to thieve from it then somebody probably opened the door to let it out.

I didn't get to try it out at all- could I have another try?

Just bought the script. Blackjacking the low lvl bandits doesn't work at all basically. If i'm lucky i get in 2 knockouts before it fails to pickpocket after the failed knockout attempt and the bandit starts to kill me. Bot doesn't run away more than a few squares. Is there any way you could review the blackjacking part again? I get that it's not afkable but having to turn on and off the bot every 10 sec is a bit tedious..

On 1/24/2017 at 1:43 AM, cocetti said:

Just bought the script. Blackjacking the low lvl bandits doesn't work at all basically. If i'm lucky i get in 2 knockouts before it fails to pickpocket after the failed knockout attempt and the bandit starts to kill me. Bot doesn't run away more than a few squares. Is there any way you could review the blackjacking part again? I get that it's not afkable but having to turn on and off the bot every 10 sec is a bit tedious..

Please post a logger from when this happens. If it's only running a few squares there is an issue with walking.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic