Back Online! RS Revision #53

Laz

We will begin removing the option soon. Users who cannot run the bot without it will have to fix their JVM setup to allow xbooting the modifications. I'm happy we found this detection technique and worked around it before it led to bans!

You aren't the only one that is happy.

The only ones that won't be happy are the ones that can't run the bot soon lol

WARNING: Do not run OSBot without stealth injection! If you cannot run the bot with it enabled then you're in for an instant ban! Although I've said a few times before that it's ok to run the bot without it if you can't enable it, I'm taking back those words! I've finally collected some evidence from the bot suggesting that Jagex is starting to use this method again to detect injection based bots specifically!

What about for those of us who are unable to run OSB with injection stealth enabled? Is there a fix for the "Invalid boot options" error?

Just FYI Laz, the new loading pause random manager activates when stuff is loading right? cause it pauses and resumes the script, but if the script is performing a method it overrides this (hint-pathwalking , when a script running a static string of positions is interrupted, it cannot resume on it's designated path). Is there anything you can do about this?