APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

8 hours ago, Xiez said:

When you say seaweed is supported, does this include giant seaweed also? 

Sadly not at the moment. Giant seaweed does not map one-to-one input to output, so would require some pretty significant changes to the script. I've got it on my to-do list, but the magnitude of it has meant I cannot give an ETA for when the script will support it. So, at the moment, the script only supports normal seaweed. Sorry about that.

-Apa

12 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sadly not at the moment. Giant seaweed does not map one-to-one input to output, so would require some pretty significant changes to the script. I've got it on my to-do list, but the magnitude of it has meant I cannot give an ETA for when the script will support it. So, at the moment, the script only supports normal seaweed. Sorry about that.

-Apa

Alright thanks for the response..

3 hours ago, Supamen said:

Just thought I'd let you know that this won't open banks with pins? Is there any specific reason for that?

Hmm,

This should be automatically handled by OSBot. Are you sure that you've entered the correct pin corresponding to the account in the account configuration panel on startup?

-Apa

1 hour ago, Supamen said:

Yes :) I even updated it several times. Maybe I have to delete it and re-enter it?

Hmm. Yes, that might be worth a try. Are you experiencing this problem in both Mirror mode and Stealth injection? It might be that a recent game/bot update has caused this feature to no longer work. Either way, while there is nothing I can do to make this work in the script, I will have a look to see if others are experiencing this issue on OSBot, and will see if this issue is known to the developers.

Apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm. Yes, that might be worth a try. Are you experiencing this problem in both Mirror mode and Stealth injection? It might be that a recent game/bot update has caused this feature to no longer work. Either way, while there is nothing I can do to make this work in the script, I will have a look to see if others are experiencing this issue on OSBot, and will see if this issue is known to the developers.

Apa

This was in mirror mode, I haven't tried it in stealth yet.

Script seems to get stuck cooking Raw chicken -> Cooked chicken when in the Lumbridge Castle. I believe it's because with Cooked chickens in the inventory, the interface changes from image.png.30be22b6c722f36054ab2049e563478d.png to image.png.8468163baac851444c3c80bf1f23bed8.png

Using mirror mode OSBot v2.5.84(Dev) the bot becomes stuck at the second screen and the logger provides no further details. Just clicks the range every few seconds

9 hours ago, Sheetz said:

Script seems to get stuck cooking Raw chicken -> Cooked chicken when in the Lumbridge Castle. I believe it's because with Cooked chickens in the inventory, the interface changes from image.png.30be22b6c722f36054ab2049e563478d.png to image.png.8468163baac851444c3c80bf1f23bed8.png

Using mirror mode OSBot v2.5.84(Dev) the bot becomes stuck at the second screen and the logger provides no further details. Just clicks the range every few seconds

Hmm, I hadn't realised the interface changes in this way! I will take a look. Do you know if this is the case only in lumbridge castle? Or does it happen for all fires/ranges?

-Apa

10 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

Is it working good? Debating buying this

I can offer you a 24h trial if that would be useful in deciding whether to get a copy? :)

-Apa