APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Hi All,

Apologies for the late reply. For some reason, I was unfollowed from the thread and did not get a notification when you all posted.

On 8/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, Zygizz01 said:

Hi , can somebody explains what items are required that scripts start making pizza base?  I though that script can make pizza bases from pot of flour and bucket of water , then use cheese and tomatoe to make uncooked pizza then cooked it :/ . Correct me if i mistaking 

Hi Zygizz,

Unfortunately this script is only a cooker, so does not support ingredient combining of any sort. The script will turn your uncooked pizzas into cooked ones, but adding toppings and making the dough are all out of scope of the script.

Apa

On 8/30/2019 at 6:21 AM, SteeMurr said:

Can I trial this? Is hosidius ktichen working? 

Sure, please let me know if you're still interested in a trial considering the delay to my reply. You can get in touch by quoting my reply here, or by sending me a PM.

Apa

On 9/3/2019 at 8:05 PM, townahe said:

could i please get a refund this script doesnt support wine making???

Hi,

Unfortunately the script does not support wine making, nor any other kind of niche cooking technique (it is worth noting that this script is an AIO Cooker, not AIO Cooking - the difference is subtle and perhaps I could make this more clear). A comprehensive list of all supported foods and locations is available on the main thread - i'd always recommend checking these prior to purchasing a script.

As for a refund, this may be possible, but is out of my control (the store is maintained by the OSBot staff and not the scripters, we have no access to payment information). I'd suggest filing a request in the support subforum.

Best

Apa

On 9/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, caesar78 said:

Hi, I'm using mirror mode and when I try run your bot it doesn't even load.

Am I doing something wrong?

On 9/9/2019 at 4:03 AM, noobiesoobie said:

Bot isn't loading for me either in mirror mode or stealth injection mode. 

Hi both, sorry to hear you are having problems.

Please could you open the console logger and let me know what is written to the console when you try and start the script? This will help me determine the cause of the problem.

Apa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mrklutch65 said:

Script just continues to open and close the bank without withdrawing any food. This may be due to the update today, but let me know

Hey,

Sounds like it's to do with the game update today; oftentimes scripts break post update. OSBot should hopefully be patched soon 🙂

Apa

On 9/19/2019 at 12:04 PM, mrklutch65 said:

Script just continues to open and close the bank without withdrawing any food. This may be due to the update today, but let me know

Hi mrklutch,

Just a follow up for this - please try with the latest client build: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/156672-dev-build-osbot-2559/. This should fix any issues you were having.

Apa

6 hours ago, kaas1337 said:

hi, can u add Hosedius Cookhall pizza making for ironman? (pinnaple pizzas).

Hey,

Unfortunately this script only supports Cooker activities (i.e using raw items on a range/stove/fire/oven to get the cooked counterpart). More niche Cooking methods are not covered by this script, e.g ingredient combination/wine making/Hosidius mess hall/etc

For that, you may need a dedicated script (you could perhaps suggest this in the local scripts subforum or request a paid private script)

Best,

Apa