APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

• 1 month later...

@Apaec

Possible to add wine support as well as 3tick?

On another note, I got temp banned 10th (Been only using the this script for the past month (28 days)). I had both afk options and the move mouse outside ticked, Did run around 3 hours /day with breaks. Used Mirror Mode and did the runs at hosidious kitchen. I really don't know what caught their attention, I did babysit the sessions 85% of the times and all I can think of that could've triggered is the mouse movements sometimes really freak out and is all over the place.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:11 AM, kaas1337 said:

why it says that the script is able to cook seaweed when it doesnt support that?

Hey,

Apologies for late reply, for some reasons I wasn't getting notifications for this thread. The script supports turning seaweed into soda ash, but does not currently support giant seaweed.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, Aniflex said:

Would've easily bought this script had it supported wines.

1 hour ago, Alen said:

@Apaec

Possible to add wine support as well as 3tick?

On another note, I got temp banned 10th (Been only using the this script for the past month (28 days)). I had both afk options and the move mouse outside ticked, Did run around 3 hours /day with breaks. Used Mirror Mode and did the runs at hosidious kitchen. I really don't know what caught their attention, I did babysit the sessions 85% of the times and all I can think of that could've triggered is the mouse movements sometimes really freak out and is all over the place.

Hi both,

This script is an AIO cooker script (i.e using items on fires/ranges), there are many cooking activities which it doesn't support, including wines, pizzas, potatoes, etc. If I were to add any of these, i'd have to add them all, and as such the script would be undercutting other products on the market so would warrant a price increase. I was considering exclusively adding wines as they are the most popular activity, but I can't make any promises about this. Perhaps wine making would be suited to a standalone script.

---

Best,

Apa

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i dont get it, when i want to cook karambwan's for example at rogue's den, it clicks the fish on the fire but then the interaction menu comes up with asking me if i want to cook 1/5/x/all karambwan's, but its like the bot doesn't support it or i am doing something wrong.. it just keeps clicking on the raw karambwan and then on the fire but it doesnt cook anything.. 

see example here: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 10:39 PM, Le0nCupraR said:

i dont get it, when i want to cook karambwan's for example at rogue's den, it clicks the fish on the fire but then the interaction menu comes up with asking me if i want to cook 1/5/x/all karambwan's, but its like the bot doesn't support it or i am doing something wrong.. it just keeps clicking on the raw karambwan and then on the fire but it doesnt cook anything.. 

see example here: 

On 3/16/2020 at 1:53 PM, Vap0r said:

Could I get a trial please?

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in reply. For some reason I was unfollowed from the thread and so I didn't get a notification when you all posted here.

@Le0nCupraR Thanks for the video - it looks like the script is failing to find the correct interaction option. There are two ways to cook a karambwan: thoroughly, or poorly. If you haven't done the the tai bwo wannai trio quest, then you can only cook them poorly (as it seems to be in your case). For this reason, please make sure you select the correct cooking option from the startup GUI (either raw karambwan -> cooked karambwan, or raw karambwan -> poison karambwan). In your case, you will need to select Raw kawambwan -> Poison karambwan.

Hopefully this resolves your issue, but if you're still having problems, please let me know

-Apa

Script update: Version 3.18

• Added support for Stews
  • Added support for Curry

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, willferrel said:

Just bought the script, I'm attempting to use it in Tzhaar at the sulphur vent but it is not working. 

I get the following:

Walking to bank: [name=tzhaar-Ket-Zuh, Action=Bank]

I'm guessing you haven't added in the sulphur pit?

Hey,

The script should work at the sulphur vent. Just to check, you are starting the script here?:

image.png.a524197b0e11c1c42e495022c432a2ed.png

-Apa

8 hours ago, willferrel said:

I was using the location to the East.

Which location? I was under the impression that there was only one cooking location in TzHaar city since there is only one bank.

Do you perhaps mean the Mor Ul Rek location? If so, you'll have to select that location instead of the Tzhaar location in the startup UI (the script supports MorUlRek too)

Please let me know if this solves your issue, or if you have any further questions :)

Apa