APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

4 hours ago, masterofmus said:

The script bugs out and wont start, How can i fix this?

1 hour ago, Charlesg7 said:

Script not starting also would we be able to have it cook giant seaweeed? As it gives 6 soda per seaweed

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know both.

I've just tried and the SDN version of the script doesn't seem to be loading for me either...

I'm not sure why this might be, there don't seem to be any logs either. The script hasn't changed recently so this is likely something wrong with the latest client build. I'll look into what might be causing this, but I hope it will be fixed automatically with the next SDN build or next client release.

-Apa

2 hours ago, masterofmus said:

thanks for the fast answer, I hope so i was just ind the making of the Cooking cape :D

6 hours ago, Charlesg7 said:

Script not starting also would we be able to have it cook giant seaweeed? As it gives 6 soda per seaweed

This issue should now be resolved thanks to the development team. Please refresh your scripts lists and try again! :)

Good luck with the cooking cape!

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

5 hours ago, W199 said:

It clicks on the karambwan then clicks on the fire and repeats. doesnt click on the make all option. mirror mode, rouges den. 

Hey,

I did a test run with Karambwans and everything seems to be working fine for me.

Are you cooking Poison Karambwans or Cooked Karambwans?

If the latter and you haven't done the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest, then this will cause the script to fail (you need that quest to cook karambwans), so please double check this is not the case!

-Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

I did a test run with Karambwans and everything seems to be working fine for me.

Are you cooking Poison Karambwans or Cooked Karambwans?

If the latter and you haven't done the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest, then this will cause the script to fail (you need that quest to cook karambwans), so please double check this is not the case!

-Apa

Hahah mate it was poison karambwans my bad, thanks 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Charlesg7 said:

are you able to add giant seaweed so it withdraws 4 cooks and banks etc

Hey,

This is on my to-do list but there are some complications with how to handle the many-to-one mapping of input to output, so this isn't a trivial change. I hope to get around to implementing this next weekend, but cannot promise it will be ready by then at this stage!

-Apa

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

This is on my to-do list but there are some complications with how to handle the many-to-one mapping of input to output, so this isn't a trivial change. I hope to get around to implementing this next weekend, but cannot promise it will be ready by then at this stage!

-Apa

absolutely perfect thanks

Mirror mode.. Opens bank, logs out. I have raw sardines... Disappointed in this purchase..

[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:47:49 AM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:13 AM]: Data accepted: [location=Catherby, food=Raw sardine -> Sardine].
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:16 AM]: Out of item: Raw sardine.
[WARN][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:24 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:25 AM]: Terminating script APA AIO Cooker...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:25 AM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Cooker v3.19 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:25 AM]: Script APA AIO Cooker has exited!

7 hours ago, Juggalo1717 said:

Mirror mode.. Opens bank, logs out. I have raw sardines... Disappointed in this purchase..

[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:47:49 AM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:13 AM]: Data accepted: [location=Catherby, food=Raw sardine -> Sardine].
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:16 AM]: Out of item: Raw sardine.
[WARN][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:24 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:25 AM]: Terminating script APA AIO Cooker...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:25 AM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Cooker v3.19 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 07:48:25 AM]: Script APA AIO Cooker has exited!

That's very strange; looks like it may be an issue with mirror mode.

I am not sure if this will help, but could you try putting your sardines in the main tab of your bank, and ensure they are on-screen when the script starts? I hope that this will resolve the issue. If this does not solve the problem, let me know.

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DioBrando said:

No wines APA? Damn. I might as well code one up myself. :( Good Script Anyhow.

Unfortunately not, this script is a `cooker` only! Writing one yourself is a good plan, though I believe there are also a few specific wine making (or even more general `cooking` scripts) on the SDN.  Cheers,

Apa

• Like 1