APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

57 minutes ago, Norscax said:

the script doesnt open the door from the inside at the varrock east cooking spot. It opens when needs to enter but not when u need to go back to the bank. The door locks itself at certain of time. Please update this :)

Hmm; it should do... Odd - I will take a look. Thanks for letting me know!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Norscax said:

The script doesnt open the door from inside at east varrock cooking spot. Waits for eternaty until i open it manually. Also goes up the stairs at east varrock bank which then terminates the scripts and logs out. Can you fix these issues please? I've mentioned the first one a couple of weeks ago.

I'll check over the code for the inside of V.east tomorrow - I ran some tests earlier this week and it seemed to handle the door OK from the inside. I'll also add an 'escape' option for varrock east to make it recover from misclicking the stairs (although I can't prevent misclicks in the first place naturally - so many factors affect this)

Apa

Edit: CLI - as for CLI, i'd like to add some parameters in general. Maybe i'll get around to this over the weekend!

Edited by Apaec

3 hours ago, OSRSBOY said:

Could you possibly add support for the Myths Guild bank?

Hmm, yes i'd be more than happy to! I was not aware there was a cooking location here. However I don't have an account with access to the myths guild - If you know anyone who could lend me an account for 20 minutes (or if you would be happy to help yourself - I know it is a lot to ask) I'd be very grateful. (Just have to gather some game data and do an integrity test before putting code live)

-Apa

2 minutes ago, BrandonTheKing said:

I don't know if this has been said but at Hosidius House, sometimes the bot goes to the bank and just waits at the screen, then is auto logged. Has happened a few times now and wondering if there's a fix?

Uhh, that's odd behaviour and i've not heard of this before. Could be a problem with your game zoom, or perhaps mirror mode if you're using it. Please try setting your game zoom to default? 

-Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, yes i'd be more than happy to! I was not aware there was a cooking location here. However I don't have an account with access to the myths guild - If you know anyone who could lend me an account for 20 minutes (or if you would be happy to help yourself - I know it is a lot to ask) I'd be very grateful. (Just have to gather some game data and do an integrity test before putting code live)

-Apa

How would I go about sending you the information needed?