APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

2 hours ago, PreyOsRs said:

was wondering if you could be able to change the edgeville method of travel to open the gate by the house and not have to walk all the way around the house to bank i also notice a small problem with the door open close detection its not very human like to try and open a already open door and have it walk there standing next to the door then walking into the door way and then going to the stove just some thoughts lastly would you be able to add in cooking on a fire in GE having your own supplied tinderbox and logs would be a useful addison instead of looking botish cooking on stoves other then that seems to work great 50 cook on off botting and legit cooking

Cheers for getting in touch, walking is a bit tough to work with since it's mostly handled by the client and as a result, without writing my own web-walking system, changing this code would not be possible. The script is routed to go via the gate but sometimes the minimap is clicked on the wrong side and it ends up routing the other way and either opening the gate from the other side or simply entering the house. Since this is very dependant on camera angle,zoom etc, it's very hard to pinpoint the situation and implement a change.  This should be a minor issue only with edgeville though, since no-where else has multiple routes/round-traversable obstacles. As for cooking on your own fire, I certainly could add this however I would have to think about how it would integrate with the ui and I can't really see any benefits for doing this over cooking at a close range/fire like rogues den/hosidius/catherby!

Cheers

2 hours ago, Enemy said:

trial pls <3 

Done! (:

• Like 1

APA,

There has been a problem with the script. Sometimes, if there are other players nearby the fire/cook source, it will click or hover the mouse over the player rather than the fire/cook source and no longer continue to do anything.

I have left my bot running for over 30 minutes and came back to notice this. I've tried many different things to fix this but to no avail. So far, the only thing that works is pausing the script and manually selecting the fire/cook source. The logger shows no errors of any kind.

Can you take a look at it?

2 hours ago, Savvir said:

APA,

There has been a problem with the script. Sometimes, if there are other players nearby the fire/cook source, it will click or hover the mouse over the player rather than the fire/cook source and no longer continue to do anything.

I have left my bot running for over 30 minutes and came back to notice this. I've tried many different things to fix this but to no avail. So far, the only thing that works is pausing the script and manually selecting the fire/cook source. The logger shows no errors of any kind.

Can you take a look at it?

Have been running the script myself without problems... strange that this is happening all of a sudden to you.

If anything, sounds like an issue with the OSBot interaction methods. The script (like every other on this site) uses the client's interaction system since it would be silly (&unrealistic)for every script to separately handle mouse x/y vector calculations, raycasting etc individually. Unfortunately, as a result, there is nothing that I can do to directly fix this since I do not have access to the code that is running while the interaction takes place. If this happens again (or regularly) let me know and I can try and re-create it and file a bug report, but my guess is that this was an isolated situation since it hasn't cropped up before in the ~2-3 years that the script has been live. Perhaps for now try running in quieter cooking areas, or when there are less people around? I'm not really sure what else to suggest and i'm sorry that you're experiencing this! Also, maybe re-download OSBot. Worth a shot I guess.

Cheers

Apa

Edited by Apaec

@Apaec Heya, never had an issue as a member with this script but I was using it on a f2p account at varrok east and I noticed that the script will always try to open the door before going in the house even when the doors open. Can you address this? Because it stops in front of the door. Right clicks and clicks where open would be before going in instead of just walking through it. 

2 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Apaec Heya, never had an issue as a member with this script but I was using it on a f2p account at varrok east and I noticed that the script will always try to open the door before going in the house even when the doors open. Can you address this? Because it stops in front of the door. Right clicks and clicks where open would be before going in instead of just walking through it. 

Hey,

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this without ditching the use of the reliable OSBot path walker. Since it does not handle obstacles automatically, I have to manually specify it in a separate call meaning the obstacle handling is not dynamic. It would also be risky to determine whether the door requires opening prior to walking from the bank, since the time spent walking this distance could result in a change of state of the door, thus leaving the pathwalker in an infinite loop. If I were to use the web-walker for all traversal, there could be routing issues so it's a bit of a compromise ):. If I were to remove the detection altogether, the bot would get stuck any time the door were to close, which is of course not an option!

Hope that clears things up, I understand that it is less than ideal, however it was the best solution I could come up with!

Cheers

-Apa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LovelyThief said:

@Apaec

Can you add wine-making?

Hey, I've mentioned this before, but so far i've avoided adding non food-on-fire/range activities as adding one would ultimately result in me adding them all. Since the script is comparatively cheap compared to other products on the store, I think this would warrant either a price rise or a new release altogether to avoid infringing the OSBot store rules and undercutting other script prices. It's a bit of a tricky topic, but I will say this: I would like to add it in future and may well do, but I would probably have to seek permission & potentially request a price change if that is what would be needed - I cannot make any promises though!

Cheers

Apa 

13 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey, I've mentioned this before, but so far i've avoided adding non food-on-fire/range activities as adding one would ultimately result in me adding them all. Since the script is comparatively cheap compared to other products on the store, I think this would warrant either a price rise or a new release altogether to avoid infringing the OSBot store rules and undercutting other script prices. It's a bit of a tricky topic, but I will say this: I would like to add it in future and may well do, but I would probably have to seek permission & potentially request a price change if that is what would be needed - I cannot make any promises though!

Cheers

Apa 

Fair enough, but to be fair, theres only one wine script that's premium.. I'm just looking for something that's worth using on my main. It's a relatively simple script too, as far as I know..

• Like 1