Split up Archive.

RoomScape

Support, you've made it hard for me to read all those loved disputes.

For example I'm lucky I went thru the archive quite a bit to see that Pains zerker account got recovered, I have him added on 07 and that account asked to borrow 1m, if it were Pain I'd most likely have lent it to him. Luckily for me I had read beforehand.

I think thats a solid case for splitting them up, no clue why you would even join them together, whoever came up with that idea must be a bit cuckoo

I don't really support, it's an archive, it's not exactly intended to be an active part of the forum.

Its not supposed to be active because only certain people can actually post on the threads!

That doesn't mean it isn't active in the fact that loads of people view those threads and some can be an interesting read.

doesn't work always because some people don't use the damn template, but I guess we could make it mandatory before even responding to appeals for that reason.

Yeah, I know. That should be enforced, but not very seriously. Dome people are just so mad when posting in there that they don't read things thoroughly.

Also, the search time restriction could prove annoying when trying to find older disputes.