OSBot 2.2.2 - New server, offline support, more!

Laz

Whats the problem with this?

You gotta pick up your own noted items when scripting

Noted items have a different Id (normally unnoted id +1 ) so you gotta code that yourself. Unless you do it by name, in which case it should match both?

@Laz meant a new tab in the client

Click the '+' button twice in the same client to open 2 tabs.

Oh i'm such a dumbass , thanks !

• Like 1

The most important update in my opinion is the issue with random event solvers in osbot2. The ent random solver doesn't work and I've heard from others that there are more randoms that don't work. Not only do the randoms interrupt scripts, but they also jeapordize accounts.

It seems like you have not even ran the bot lately because that's not true. I've been botting on OSBot a lot. 

erm.  has anyone had the issue of osbot constantly logging in and out?

If you mean log in/out of your RS account, that's a problem with the script you're using.

If you mean log in/out of your OSBot forum account, that's normal.

Does not work to load the client, whenever I open one tab and the screen has loaded for about 50% it automatically closes itself, the tab.

Have not had that problem. Try clearing out your jagex and osbot data, updating java to the newest version of JAVA 7 not Java 8, and redownloading osbot.

Pinball event and sandwich lady (tells you to take a pie) does not work on Osbot2.2.2

I get those a lot , please add me on skype so I can tell you exactly when I get the random and you can quickly log in

My skype is Nockout8

Added skype :)