Molly Hobgoblins

Molly

Hi there! I using your script on regularly basis. 

It works really well, however..

1) It keeps repeating the same things in the same order. For example, checking Strength and Magic XP, looking at the quest log etc. Is there an option to randomize this. 

2) Please add the option to pick-up Law and Nature runes. Chaos and other runes are quite useless to pickup, but when I have a full inventory of Limpwurt Roots, a stack of Nature runes would definitely increase profit.

3) The script ran perfectly fine for the first few runs. However, now whenever I had one run, and it uses the teletab to Falador, its completely lost. He runs nowhere sometimes and most of the times, forgets to pickup food and a new teletab, so it straightly runs back without banking. Please look into this.

One tip! Instead of selecting at what time it should eat, maybe randomize it between e.g. 18 and 25. Because eating constantly at 22 is kind off suspicious. 

Thank you a lot!

Edited by Suikerbrood

Hi there! I using your script on regularly basis. 

It works really well, however..

1) It keeps repeating the same things in the same order. For example, checking Strength and Magic XP, looking at the quest log etc. Is there an option to randomize this. 

2) Please add the option to pick-up Law and Nature runes. Chaos and other runes are quite useless to pickup, but when I have a full inventory of Limpwurt Roots, a stack of Nature runes would definitely increase profit.

3) The script ran perfectly fine for the first few runs. However, now whenever I had one run, and it uses the teletab to Falador, its completely lost. He runs nowhere sometimes and most of the times, forgets to pickup food and a new teletab, so it straightly runs back without banking. Please look into this.

One tip! Instead of selecting at what time it should eat, maybe randomize it between e.g. 18 and 25. Because eating constantly at 22 is kind off suspicious. 

Thank you a lot!

1) Those things are randomized already, the code used to determine which of those things it does generates a random number and performs the task based upon which number it generated.

2) To loot laws and natures select the "Rare drop table loot" checkbox.

3) This is probably caused by the bot's hp regenerating past the threshold where it  needs to eat whilst it's headed to bank, I just added a fail safe for this and am pushing the update now.

1) Those things are randomized already, the code used to determine which of those things it does generates a random number and performs the task based upon which number it generated.

2) To loot laws and natures select the "Rare drop table loot" checkbox.

3) This is probably caused by the bot's hp regenerating past the threshold where it  needs to eat whilst it's headed to bank, I just added a fail safe for this and am pushing the update now.

You're awesome!

Okay to get a trial please Molly?

Edit: 

Thanks for the trial Molly, here's a short 1.5 hour report. The script works perfectly, I'm disappointed with the drops, it should be noted I am only looting certain drops, with the rare table enabled, using ring of wealth. Despite the poor gp/hour, the exp rate isn't too bad, it's not a very crowded spot and with 40 defence food isn't really needed. 

1.5hr.png

post-220273-0-32929000-1460799451_thumb.png

Edited by JouxRS

Okay to get a trial please Molly?

Edit: 

Thanks for the trial Molly, here's a short 1.5 hour report. The script works perfectly, I'm disappointed with the drops, it should be noted I am only looting certain drops, with the rare table enabled, using ring of wealth. Despite the poor gp/hour, the exp rate isn't too bad, it's not a very crowded spot and with 40 defence food isn't really needed. 

1.5hr.png

Out of curiosity is that in F2P or P2P?