Timekeeper

I can't imagine OSBot is gaining botters from this update. The process goes

Runescapers are interested

Try out free script

Join community

Buy a cheap premium script

A) decide there's better options and move to another bot

B) Buy more scripts and partake in the community

OSBot Devs. have eliminated the first 4, and force you to be thrown into paying for an expensive script or move to another bot which is free for their needs

if osbot wants to keep there people and keep them happy they need one time fees only for some scripts,like timekeeper says. But personally I will not be paying for any monthly scripts since ive never went for them before i like buying it at a one time fee. hopefully things change within the next month

Excuse me ? no business man ever cared about his/her costumers feelings.

Yes, they say it, funny thing, its just rumor. They dont. You pay, the earn. end of stroy. no feelings there.

Excuse me ? no business man ever cared about his/her costumers feelings.

Yes, they say it, funny thing, its just rumor. They dont. You pay, the earn. end of stroy. no feelings there.

that might be what you think but there are some good people out there who care. plus this isn't even about the fucking carring honestly if osbot wants to KEEP everybody here then why do monthly fee? FOR EVERYTHING that's just fucking insane, if they want to make MONEY they better change something quick

that might be what you think but there are some good people out there who care. plus this isn't even about the fucking carring honestly if osbot wants to KEEP everybody here then why do monthly fee? FOR EVERYTHING that's just fucking insane, if they want to make MONEY they better change something quick

This is what makes differense between good and bad businessmen ;)

Good one will buy your heart with fake smiles, bad wont.

And yet. i totally agree. Money now a days is pretty big factor in life. i mean.. people dont have cash to spend as much maybe 10 years ago.

So yea. all p2p = big fat failure.

i miss the good old rs community, where only FEW scripts were premium. and ofcourse those were the scripts where u hit RUN button and come pick up loot after week with knowing, that bot hasnt crashed.

This is what makes differense between good and bad businessmen wink.png

Good one will buy your heart with fake smiles, bad wont.

And yet. i totally agree. Money now a days is pretty big factor in life. i mean.. people dont have cash to spend as much maybe 10 years ago.

So yea. all p2p = big fat failure.

i miss the good old rs community, where only FEW scripts were premium. and ofcourse those were the scripts where u hit RUN button and come pick up loot after week with knowing, that bot hasnt crashed.

i miss them days LOL i would bot 24/7 and never once did i get banned until 07 came out...

I see kids flaunting their wealth and their botting capabilities on this site. I also see scriptwriters very money hungry, ready to release a turd and slap a price tag on it as soon as it starts stinking. So really, was there really any doubt to which road this bot was going to head down? This bot is clearly the gold-farmers' toy, so why wouldn't the developers try to squeeze them for a little extra cash?

This monthly renewal requirement will only serve to disenfranchise the community's poorer users, but on the plus side it may encourage those users to learn to script themselves.

• Like 1

Another reason premium scripts can't be monthly:

Something like an abyss rune-crafting script: 

What if you'r account get banned during the month? and then it takes you 2 months to make a new one.  You just payed for 3 months of a script when you only used it for 1 of the months. 

People are going to be constantly canceling and re-buying scripts all the time.   I change what I gold farm almost every week.  And I'm sure most gold farmers do the same. 

• 3 weeks later...