Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

Some scripts are reasonably priced.

Define reasonably priced? Compared to what? To your own market or to the actual botting market? If your comparing to the latter than you're completely wrong, they're far from reasonable.

Just incase I missed your point and you're defining reasonable by the amount of time the scripter took to write it then all you have to do is code better and faster. Just cause you take forever to write it doesn't mean it ought to be priced more.

Define reasonably priced? Compared to what? To your own market or to the actual botting market? If your comparing to the latter than you're completely wrong, they're far from reasonable.

Just incase I missed your point and you're defining reasonable by the amount of time the scripter took to write it then all you have to do is code better and faster. Just cause you take forever to write it doesn't mean it ought to be priced more.

I agreed with what you posted originally

clearly you didnt pick up on the word 'some'

and compared to most/all other botting sites.

By some i mean some. 

Am i in support of crazy high prices? no. is anyone? not really.

• Like 1

jack im not on about the randoms

im on about purchasing osbot 1 scripts then not even being able to take them into osbot 2...

And you think im not mad? I bought osbot 1 scripts too. Scripters had to rewrite the scripts though, so they deserve to sell them again. 

What I'm more mad at is that we were not given a choice to make lifetime scripts. All scripts HAD to be monthly. Script sales will plummet and the customer base will be generally unhappy until this is fixed. 

And you think im not mad? I bought osbot 1 scripts too. Scripters had to rewrite the scripts though, so they deserve to sell them again. 

What I'm more mad at is that we were not given a choice to make lifetime scripts. All scripts HAD to be monthly. Script sales will plummet and the customer base will be generally unhappy until this is fixed. 

Well said, couldn't have been explained better.

Yea I see what you're saying but script prices aren't handled by OSBot. Scriptwriters can change that accordingly.

Jordan, actually no recently our prices have been regulated. The price I submitted my scripts as, is not what they are in the store, one was a 100% increase in price.

Edited by NotoriousPP

I'm making refund threads for my scripts i bought that were permanent.

I bought those when it said in the purchase contract it would be lifetime.

When that changes because of them i think they should be responsible for refunds.

where did you get the idea that any script is or ever was 'lifetime'?

I swear mald said osbot 2 was going to be a free market xD

It is basically a free market with regards to what was promised.

Some standard, universal rules still apply

Edited by Apaec