OSBot 2 Store open!

Ericthecmh

And this is why I don't write free scripts.

bye, leech

Leech? Woah, hang on a minute.

Did I once insult any of you? Don't you dare start throwing insults at people. I'm 20 years of age, I have RL Bills to pay and while I respect your scripting work, it does not constitute the asking prices. So please, refrain from being a keyboard warrior and if you wish to respond to anything I say, do so without hostility. 

• Like 1

Did I once insult any of you? Don't you dare start throwing insults at people. I'm 20 years of age, I have RL Bills to pay and while I respect your scripting work, it does not constitute the asking prices. So please, refrain from being a keyboard warrior and if you wish to respond to anything I say, do so without hostility. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leecher

Common non hostile term

Not an insult.

You refuse to pay to get value, that's the definition of a leech :p

Lol tray 1++ i noticed around here to that if you dont put no money in the site/scripter you get zero respect Troll.png

I Agree with you. Alot of money whores around here not all but most. 

Examples.

i purchase vip almost 4weeks ago...the bot is just working as of 2days ago were u can bot longer then 30mins facep.gif Troll.png

Scripts are now monthly fees...due to the scripters not wanting to repair there older scripts cause the income is so much lower facep.gif Troll.png

When The free week of scripts came out...hardly any worked scripters gone bots still not working. But now that u can purchase they all work perfect facep.gif Troll.png

I Can keep going on and on.... wink.png

Lol tray 1++ i noticed around here to that if you dont put no money in the site/scripter you get zero respect Troll.png

I Agree with you. Alot of money whores around here not all but most. 

Examples.

i purchase vip almost 4weeks ago...the bot is just working as of 2days ago were u can bot longer then 30mins facep.gif Troll.png

Scripts are now monthly fees...due to the scripters not wanting to repair there older scripts cause the income is so much lower facep.gif Troll.png

When The free week of scripts came out...hardly any worked scripters gone bots still not working. But now that u can purchase they all work perfect facep.gif Troll.png

I Can keep going on and on.... wink.png

Your point about the scripts not working during the free week is completely nullified. If you look on the script threads you will see 8/10 scripters trying to fix any bugs that users reported (exactly what the trial was for) and as a result now have a perfect working script (purpose of the trial achieved). 

For those 2/10 scripters, they were away doing irl things n hence the reason the bugs stacked up. As soon as they returned they were rectified.

Your point about the scripts not working during the free week is completely nullified. If you look on the script threads you will see 8/10 scripters trying to fix any bugs that users reported (exactly what the trial was for) and as a result now have a perfect working script (purpose of the trial achieved). 

For those 2/10 scripters, they were away doing irl things n hence the reason the bugs stacked up. As soon as they returned they were rectified.

laugh.png It wouldnt matter what i said you guys would be all over this....this is your irl job right? facep.gif

p.s. if anyones parents got any spare rooms for me to move in i would like the chance please. im looking to start a farmer market so need rent around my budget :(

Edited by FarmYourMomAway