is it worth coming back as a casual botter?

ez11

Im considering coming back to rs ( i have played/bottet for a short time when i invensted my leftover rs3 cash into bonds) but im reading that banrates are higher now.

how high are the banrates actually? back in 2009-2011 i could bot 10 99s and dung 70-104 on my main and bot up a mid lvl and a range tank and a zerker all on my own pc/ same ip without beeing banned.

Can i do this again? botting up my acount stats like 4 hours a day making breaks for farmrounds and then do some questing or barrows or is this going mto get me banned?

Also another question that is not really fitting in this subforum but also not fitting anywere else, i bought 2 scripts but osbot got updated to osbot2, are they getting updated or do i have to get scripts?

people were saying banrates were high back in 2011 but i could bot up my main and multiple smurfs to pk on, but if you were not goldfarming the chance to get banned was basically zero, is this the case again or are they actually banning people right now for botting combat stats on elves or on zombies in the haunted mine?

also on a sidenote, how active is the pk community right now and is there a trend that is game is getting more players?

meh judging for the threats of other people, i guess its not worth.

Meh the playerbase isnt even big enough to powerfarm and to sell gold to actual buyers.