hacked.Deleted. I HAVE NO IDEA

sengnus

• yo, basdicalllyy.. on thiursday i logged in normally too continue my woodcutting and then i got the connection error thing so it logged me out. then when i tried logging back in it kept on saying invalid user name or password... so i changed my password and it kept on saying that message... 2 days later my friends tell me my account name has been changed to 

•  

[#STS0PWD1U]

now i cannot like even recover it becasue it asks me to log in to recover it.. got anyhelp? :s?

make a ticket to rs about your  account and give them as much info as you can

after 1-3 days you'll get pmed by a jagex mod in message centre , he'll give you questions to answer , reply back to him with answers , 1-3 days later you'll get a message that if its locked (success) , if so , you may now go to ''Recover account'' and put the email login of the account.

Put all info you know then you'll get a email that you choosen , If it was accepted then you're getting your account back if not then retry or give up.

EDIT: Your name is that because someone stole your name OR your account got deleted because you botted.

Edited by Acerd