OSBot 2 will be pushed back until Friday, June 20

Ericthecmh

Monthly = Consistent money

One-time payment = Good at first, and slowly deteriorates. 

Having monthly payments ensures that developers and script writers will have a consistent flow of income, however, this doesn't benefit the customers which is true. I think that scriptwriters should have the freedom like you've said to choose whether or not their scripts re-occur on a monthly basis or not even though most would be against it considering the economic benefit that is being sown by monthly payments. As far as a flax spinner is concerned, I am sure that a local script will be released for basic scripts such as that.

I take back part of my statement, because customers actually benefit from monthly payments considering the scriptwriter will be keeping the script itself fully functional. Meaning, since they have an incentive scriptwriters will be working extra hard to maintain their income and I have completely faith in them. Hopefully we'll make the Friday release since this will be a big step for OSBot.

• Like 2

Current onetime-fee for Shrooms = 7.99$

1 account running Shrooms for 10 hours will get the user around 12$.

1 account running Shrooms for 10 hours * 30 days * 10 = 3000$

You guys are making shitloads of money for running a script you didn't write on a client you didn't write.

Don't bring up effort when all you do is buy and start scripts. Please.

Edit: sorry if that sounded harsh QwPha8E.png

You act as if the gp turns instantly into money, accounts get banned, clients freeze, scripts mess up, get stuck in randoms etc, there are so many changing variables into effect. 

• Administrator

You act as if the gp turns instantly into money, accounts get banned, clients freeze, scripts mess up, get stuck in randoms etc, there are so many changing variables into effect. 

Going best case scenario isn't what should be done. Just do 1 account running shrooms for 5 hours a day = 6 dollars and run like 3 times in 30 days and you make your money back x2 - 2 bonds, so you still profit in 3 proggies 1% chance of ban botting 6 hours 3 times a month. Yet you still  are acting as you aren't making money.

One time scripts make the market crash faster, and everything. You paying a small fee is worth it in the long run. More scripter updates and dedication to fixing it because if they don't people won't renew.

• Like 4

Yea i dont really care about the new system and updates or whatever. But botting was becoming impossible ban ban ban ban ban. jesus... I just want to be able to last 2 days botting at least -.-

Going best case scenario isn't what should be done. Just do 1 account running shrooms for 5 hours a day = 6 dollars and run like 3 times in 30 days and you make your money back x2 - 2 bonds, so you still profit in 3 proggies 1% chance of ban botting 6 hours 3 times a month. Yet you still  are acting as you aren't making money.

One time scripts make the market crash faster, and everything. You paying a small fee is worth it in the long run. More scripter updates and dedication to fixing it because if they don't people won't renew.

Preach son! Preach biggrin.png