OSBot 2 will be pushed back until Friday, June 20

Ericthecmh

I meant one time payment scripts

Because people released good paid scripts 6-10 months ago, most of the people purchased these scripts 6-10 months ago.

After this time the revenue was so small that we, scripters, were barely making any money, because everyone who wanted to purchase a script, purchased a script already in the past.

Since scripters are making less and less money, developers also are making less and less money.

We needed a change of system, since the old one with one-time payment scripts doesn't work for both customers and scripters.

• Like 4

lmao brb buying a god damn flax spinner with a fuckin reoccurring charge.

Just lol. It's up to the script developer to do monthly/lifetime, what's with the imposed restriction?

I'm actually pretty sure that most if not all script developers like the idea to be honest with you.

The restriction is necessary to protect the market from stupidity.

• Like 1

lmao brb buying a god damn flax spinner with a fuckin reoccurring charge.

Just lol. It's up to the script developer to do monthly/lifetime, what's with the imposed restriction?

Monthly = Consistent money

One-time payment = Good at first, and slowly deteriorates. 

Having monthly payments ensures that developers and script writers will have a consistent flow of income, however, this doesn't benefit the customers which is true. I think that scriptwriters should have the freedom like you've said to choose whether or not their scripts re-occur on a monthly basis or not even though most would be against it considering the economic benefit that is being sown by monthly payments. As far as a flax spinner is concerned, I am sure that a local script will be released for basic scripts such as that.

• Like 1

I'm actually pretty sure that most if not all script developers like the idea to be honest with you.

The restriction is necessary to protect the market from stupidity.

Well, of course they like it. They'll be making shitloads of money off it.

If I bought a script 10 months ago for $10.99, then the scripter got exactly that amount.

Now I'll probably end up spending $10.99 monthly on that script, leaving the scripter with $109.9 after 10 months. If only 10 people buy and the script, that means the script writer will be making shitloads of money off something he only put effort in 10 months earlier...

While that might be fine if I only owned 1 premium script, it'll become a serious bother when I get multiple scripts. As I see it, it'll just stop people buying more than just 1-2 premium scripts simply because they won't be able to afford more.

Well, of course they like it. They'll be making shitloads of money off it.

If I bought a script 10 months ago for $10.99, then the scripter got exactly that amount.

Now I'll probably end up spending $10.99 monthly on that script, leaving the scripter with $109.9 after 10 months. If only 10 people buy and the script, that means the script writer will be making shitloads of money off something he only put effort in 10 months earlier...

While that might be fine if I only owned 1 premium script, it'll become a serious bother when I get multiple scripts. As I see it, it'll just stop people buying more than just 1-2 premium scripts simply because they won't be able to afford more.

Current onetime-fee for Shrooms = 7.99$

1 account running Shrooms for 10 hours will get the user around 12$.

1 account running Shrooms for 10 hours * 30 days * 10 = 3000$

You guys are making shitloads of money for running a script you didn't write on a client you didn't write.

Don't bring up effort when all you do is buy and start scripts. Please.

Edit: sorry if that sounded harsh <3

Edited by Botrepreneur
  • Like 1

Current onetime-fee for Shrooms = 7.99$

1 account running Shrooms for 10 hours will get the user around 12$.

1 account running Shrooms for 10 hours * 30 days * 10 = 3000$

You guys are making shitloads of money for running a script you didn't write on a client you didn't write.

Don't bring up effort when all you do is buy and start scripts. Please.

Edit: sorry if that sounded harsh QwPha8E.png

Those numbers are far too optimistic. 

Either way, I have no problem with scripts like yours being monthly. I don't feel that should be the case for every premium script out there though. Some scripts are worth it, others aren't. At the moment theyre forcing everyone to use montly payments, which is what I don't like.