Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Script is broken when it comes to cosmic altar. Energy potion toggled, only small pouch toggled. Lunar spellbook not unlocked. Script will be withdrawing a full inventory of rune essence, then the status will say: Filling pouches and it will stand there doing nothing. https://gyazo.com/d451159790db2bcfc4654972660a8250

start the script with the pouches in your inventory :)

With a 2 day on your account you're highly likely to get banned, they watch your account even harder than normal.

@Khaleesi Any progress on the time til level statistic in the paint? PLEASE.

Paint will be revamped totally soon :)

Khaleesi

While using the fire rune RoD method, I saw the script freezing here: ''Status: interacting with Bank Chest''. The supplies are on tab 2.

Edit: Figured it out. Script ran out of essence; can you make it terminate when it runs out of supplies?

Edit2: Can you address the issue where it will sometimes click north, after entering the fire altar, instead of clicking the fire altar correctly?

I am using mirror mode. (https://gyazo.com/24cd37d09d0ed444ccaec8bad73de367, clicking north of the white dot)

Edited by strangeguru

Hey khaleesi, im using your script with fire runes RoD method it sometimes gets stuck in the altar at the portal. i made a print screen so it can be more clear for you.

it does this whenever it takes a new RoD in the inventory. 

lol me and this guy above have the same problem

2mg6zif.png

Edited by semriz

Script updated to V0.75:

- Added astral group teleport

- Using Jack as banker instead if bankbooths if possible

- Some minor changes

- Disable aid at astrals

Let me know if you have any issue with this.

A paint revamp will be uploaded later today :D

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Hey, first payed script I bought. Extremely happy with the purchase!

1 Problem though that might make it seem like a bot.. As I'm going over the wilderness ditch the mouse bugs out on the ditch going from one end to another (of the ditch you jump over) sometimes jumping back over again. Sometimes it tracks the ditch through walls as well. After 1 attempt of jumping over and back again it fixes itself and gets on with the run. This looks a bit fishy from my angle. Could be a give away to bot detectors etc.

I'm using OS X with injection mode.

Edit: doing abyss atm, flawless!

Hi There Khaleesi,

I just bought your script and am currenty using it to make Astrals. However, every time i get close to the bank it gets stuck while 'opening the bank'. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Can you contact me on skype?

Khaleesi.bot

Hey, first payed script I bought. Extremely happy with the purchase!

1 Problem though that might make it seem like a bot.. As I'm going over the wilderness ditch the mouse bugs out on the ditch going from one end to another (of the ditch you jump over) sometimes jumping back over again. Sometimes it tracks the ditch through walls as well. After 1 attempt of jumping over and back again it fixes itself and gets on with the run. This looks a bit fishy from my angle. Could be a give away to bot detectors etc.

I'm using OS X with injection mode.

I'll take a look at that :)

Khaleesi

Tested it in Mirror mode on OS X (Nature abyss runs). It very slowly (and unresponsively) makes its way to the abyss and once it teleports in it just stays there till the monsters nock the health down and teleports out when the health gets low.

Also theres about a 5 second delay in normal injection mode after going through the nature portal where the character just stays there doing nothing. This should be reduced to probably around 1-2 seconds.

Tested it in Mirror mode on OS X (Nature abyss runs). It very slowly (and unresponsively) makes its way to the abyss and once it teleports in it just stays there till the monsters nock the health down and teleports out when the health gets low.

Also theres about a 5 second delay in normal injection mode after going through the nature portal where the character just stays there doing nothing. This should be reduced to probably around 1-2 seconds.

Don't use mirror mode on OS X ... it's bad and very unpredictable :(

That delay should not happen, whats the script status when it waits that long?

Khaleesi

Thanks for the trial, testing fire RoD atm. Does this support imbue? If so need to knock out that wc/crafting level haha

edit- 7 minutes in same issue as the other guys as far as getting stuck goes :/

Good bug report, +1 for usefull post :doge:

Be more specifc ... there is a bug report template for some reason you know...

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Good bug report, +1 for usefull post doge.png

Be more specifc ... there is a bug report template for some reason you know...

Khaleesi

No need to be rude, I figured with the exact same issue mention a few posts above you would be aware. 

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? Normal (RoD)
- What is your setup? RoD, Regular Essence, Small+Medium Pouch

-See below for SC exactly the same scenario. 

Hey khaleesi, im using your script with fire runes RoD method it sometimes gets stuck in the altar at the portal. i made a print screen so it can be more clear for you.

it does this whenever it takes a new RoD in the inventory. 

lol me and this guy above have the same problem

2mg6zif.png

Edited by johnarnts

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter