Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Astral rune crafting is broken, bot keeps on praying to the altar and doesn't move on. 

Astrals works just fine at latest client version. (Only prays when not on lunars (if using teleport))

If you actually have something to report then use the bug report template i've provided.

I have no time to deal with half-assed bug reports where I have to spend shitload of time to actually ASK whats wrong.

So instead make a decent bug report so I can tell what you are doing wrong or fix the issue.

EDIT: Add my skype (Khaleesi.bot)

Might have found a possible issue 

Khaleesi

i just bought this script and the bot doesnt use my small pouch ;(

It does use it, place it in your inventory ... 

the script doesnt logout after finish glorys it keeps sayin cannot find glory.

and there is a problem i tick *use small pouch but it doesnt use it too.

please reply back i have been wating for a long time

It does logout when out of glories actually.

I've just tested and it worked fine ...

PLease use the right bug report template next time...

Give me more info, since this is pretty much useless to me and it takes 1 hour of debugging for me to actually find out it works perfeclty fine.

Instead with a decent report it would take me 5 min to know the issue.

khaleesi

Astral Crafting is broken. Once the runes are crafted, the script continually "prays" to the altar.

Why?

Use my bug report template please.

teleporting and praying works just fine at latest client release.

Go try it and if it still occurs fill in the template I provided please.

EDIT: Add my skype (Khaleesi.bot)

Might have found a possible issue 

Khaleesi

[iNFO][bot #1][09/08 04:13:59 PM]: No path found to[x=3097, y=4821, z=0] from [x=3058, y=4820, z=0]... any idea what this is? what i am trying to craft nature runes, at abyss, it sometimes gets stuck when it trys to say "rotating camera"

Will take a look at this. It's trying to walk closer to an obstacle, but it couldn't find a path towards it.

Happends sometimes when the client loads objects at wrong places :s

Edited by Khaleesi

Script updated to V0.65:

- Updated abyss slightly (looking for a bigger update soon)

- Fixed astrals "praying" issue

- Fixed Stamina potion withdrawing/depositing issue at astrals

- Modified nature shop method slightly

If you are still having issue at v.065  please make a bug report with the template I've given in the first post :)

This speeds up everything a lot!

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Regular
- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better): Monkfish, Glory, Tenticles, eyes, passage,gap, small med large pouches.
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Keeps getting stuck in the abyss with the objective saying "searching obstacles" until I die. And also just walks past all other obstacles until it finds the tendrils which causes me to take insane damage. 

also when running to the wildy ditch will sometimes click the same tile 4-5 times even walking backwards to it before continuing on.

Mirror mode is also not working with the bank and ditch but assuming thats just mirror mode being mirror mode and has nothing to do with your script.

fail.png

fail2.png

Side note - Your Nature crafting via the shop is fucking flawless. Beautiful work, would be nice to add pouch use :P wouldn't need abyss at all with pouch use and npc contact

Edited by nerdzalot
  • Like 1

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better): Trout, Glory, rock, passage, gap, small med pouches.
gets stuck trying to find a way to enter the abyss, i put the passage and gap tickets, but it only does use the rock passage, it dont even use the agility gap passage even when it is closer than the rock one, here is the error it gave me when my acc died:

[iNFO][bot #1][09/14 02:51:29 PM]: No path found to[x=3012, y=4889, z=0] from [x=3029, y=4852, z=0]...

[iNFO][bot #1][09/14 02:51:38 PM]: Stopping script - We died :(
hope u can fix this cuz i just bought the script and i dont feel like it is going to pay the money it costed to me
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter