Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Glory, Axe, small and medium, Nats

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. The log shows no errors :/ The script just stops and I ended up dying to monsters, although it only seems to be when running nats.

happens to me too

using mirror, just after the .75 update it no longer works. the abyss nats just stays at bank saying opening bank but can't, then doesn't jump the ditch, then in the abyss just continues hovering over the obstacle, then just began to spin around crazily. i had to manually complete all of these tasks 

Sounds strange, did you guys start the mirror in the right way?

I'll try run it myself today and see what's wrong smile.png

Folow these guidelines:

http://osbot.org/forum/forum/7-tutorials/

EDIT:

I tested myself on default client. Everything seems to work very smooth ... :s

Will test mirror in a bit, but shouldn't be an issue if it worked fine on the default client smile.png

Can you guys try restarting it and load the mirror as stated above?

Can you also confirm if it's solved or not?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

First of all works super good, but managed to get a 48h ban from macroing. I am not sure if it was the script which got me banned because I got the ban like 20h after using this script in mirror mode to craft bodyrunes. Today I was afk nmz and when I came back home I saw my account unavailable because of macroing :P anyway the script itself was a great buy!

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars? Astral altar

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Sharks, Moonclan teleport, all pouches, stamina potions

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. NONE

Anyways, the problem here is that when it empties pouches, it'll empty the pouch a couple of more times even though the inventory is already full, it'll realize that the inventory is full after trying to empty pouch few more times. 

EDIT:// It does it exactly 4 times every single time :/

Edited by iJodix

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars? Astral altar

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Sharks, Moonclan teleport, all pouches, stamina potions

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. NONE

Anyways, the problem here is that when it empties pouches, it'll empty the pouch a couple of more times even though the inventory is already full, it'll realize that the inventory is full after trying to empty pouch few more times. 

EDIT:// It does it exactly 4 times every single time :/

It's trying to empty giant pouch right?

Yup

Didn't had the chance to check yesterday.

Will plan it for this evening.

EDIT:

Just looked up in the code and found 2 issues.

Wasn't refreshing my available space in the inventory and missed a "!" somewhere.

I have updated both.

Script update to V0.51:

- Fixed emptying giant pouch correctly.

Have fun!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

hey, just encountered a bug using the balloon.

script banks as usual but as it has to select destination, the mouse just hovers and vibrates over crafting guild instead of entrana and gets stuck, shows no error in the logs.

Fixed the issue, pushed new update.

Will be online soon!

Khaleesi

hey, just encountered a bug using the balloon.

script banks as usual but as it has to select destination, the mouse just hovers and vibrates over crafting guild instead of entrana and gets stuck, shows no error in the logs.

Had some issue with the update -_-

Sorry for the delay.

Script updated to V0.52:

- Fixed the law balloon method

- Added some effiency upgrade to law baloon method

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

Had some issue with the update sleep.png

Sorry for the delay.

Script updated to V0.52:

- Fixed the law balloon method

- Added some effiency upgrade to law baloon method

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

just spotted a bug while running laws on the balloon. during the flight where the screen goes black before you land, the script keeps trying to use ring to go back to castle wars.

edit: just to add, it also seems to take very long breaks inbetween banking and actual runecrafting laws, so long that it logs out and back in then begins a trip again. not that it's a huge issue, but it's severely lowering gp/h and it would probably look very botlike.

Edited by yoyotammo

just spotted a bug while running laws on the balloon. during the flight where the screen goes black before you land, the script keeps trying to use ring to go back to castle wars.

edit: just to add, it also seems to take very long breaks inbetween banking and actual runecrafting laws, so long that it logs out and back in then begins a trip again. not that it's a huge issue, but it's severely lowering gp/h and it would probably look very botlike.

I'e noticed that it will try to use ring of duelling only the first time running it.

This is caused by runescape shifting around some settings... I'll see what I can do about that.

what do you mean with "it takes very long breaks"  where does this happen and what is the script status?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Lobbys, Glory, Small and Med Pouches, stamina potions, Rock and Squeeze (Doesnt use Squeeze)

Occasionally when crafting in the Abyss, it says

[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:29 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:32 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:35 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:39 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:42 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:45 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:49 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:52 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:56 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:35:59 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:36:02 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:36:06 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][06/17 12:36:09 PM]: No path found to[x=3022, y=4893, z=0]

I have it selected to Mine rocks and Squeeze, however, it only seems to mine rocks, and if it fails and just stands at the rocks, it does the above. Happens 1 in about 10 runs for me. 

-Wishy

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter