Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

To anyone who's considering buying this bot, here is my experience with it:

I'm using RoD method making Lava Runes. The bot runs flawlessly for about 1-2 hours before the bot logs. It teleports to the Duel Arena and doesn't get a new RoD. Not really a big issue and probably a very simple fix, yet it's very annoying and dangerous to your account.

My account was banned using this. I recommend you not use this bot to make Lava/Fire runes until this issue is fixed.

there is no issue on the regular client, I use that to make scripts since it stable instead of laggy mirror client which is unreliable.

if you want to run complex scripts like rc and such stable, don't use mirror client.

Using default client will gunatuee you a 99.9% working script.

but then ban rates are higher.

So it's your choose what you want to use smile.png

Exmaple:

The script teleporting to duel arena with a RoD(2) (Which is enough to get back).

The mirror doesn't realise it's at the duel arena already -> teleports again.

This will cause the ring to be vanish. It only happends on this occation... 

Note:

I'm working on a rework on all of the methods to improve the speed and performance.

So I'll see if I can add a way to walk to Al-Kharid to get a new ring instead if it occurs :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

very good script guys, I'm using my os main, fuck no main no pain lol, I'm 71 rcing, did eyes of glouphrie etc and did 27 manually then ran bot 27-71 so.. its very humanlike

khali great script only with some updates flaws kick in, atm it sometimes waits like 15 sec max inside the abyss, and also

it can stall for 20 sec trying to click the abyss nature entrance + it stalls for 15 sec trying to click the zammy mage ( pkers got a free kill then :( ) love the autolog if you die though, saves your pouches+ you dont seem like a bot standing there :p.

guys if you want to make a zillion gp buy this its the best script ive used and it gets updated so often.

oh 1 more thing it hardly supports lavas,

I got no lunars so it doesnt manually fix pouches, doesnt support abyss repair i mean by that, + if you press earth tallies it doesnt support pouches either! I'd love to see that added!

very good script guys, I'm using my os main, fuck no main no pain lol, I'm 71 rcing, did eyes of glouphrie etc and did 27 manually then ran bot 27-71 so.. its very humanlike

khali great script only with some updates flaws kick in, atm it sometimes waits like 15 sec max inside the abyss, and also

it can stall for 20 sec trying to click the abyss nature entrance + it stalls for 15 sec trying to click the zammy mage ( pkers got a free kill then sad.png ) love the autolog if you die though, saves your pouches+ you dont seem like a bot standing there tongue.png.

guys if you want to make a zillion gp buy this its the best script ive used and it gets updated so often.

oh 1 more thing it hardly supports lavas,

I got no lunars so it doesnt manually fix pouches, doesnt support abyss repair i mean by that, + if you press earth tallies it doesnt support pouches either! I'd love to see that added!

One solution to all of it:

Stop using V.71 of the client, get back V.70 or previous versions.

The interactions are way to slow and the mouse idles way too much!

atm you can only use pouches at altars (no abyss) if you got lunars to repair them.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

there is no issue on the regular client, I use that to make scripts since it stable instead of laggy mirror client which is unreliable.

if you want to run complex scripts like rc and such stable, don't use mirror client.

Using default client will gunatuee you a 99.9% working script.

but then ban rates are higher.

So it's your choose what you want to use smile.png

Exmaple:

The script teleporting to duel arena with a RoD(2) (Which is enough to get back).

The mirror doesn't realise it's at the duel arena already -> teleports again.

This will cause the ring to be vanish. It only happends on this occation... 

Note:

I'm working on a rework on all of the methods to improve the speed and performance.

So I'll see if I can add a way to walk to Al-Kharid to get a new ring instead if it occurs smile.png

Khaleesi

Sorry, I did not mention in my post that I am running the mirror client, which I should have.

You are completely correct that the mirror client is unreliable, and I understand the difficulties you are working with when you provide us great scripts. I want to thank you again for your time and skill when creating and updating these bots.

If you could add a way to walk to Al-Kharid when the RoD portion messes up, that would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Hey Khal, great script. One thing I did notice was sometimes I get logged out and it has trouble with logging me back in. I wish I could give more information, however I'm very new to botting and don't know much. I will look into getting you a proggie.

Client is broken and logging in isn't possible atm. Post in the client bug report forum. :)

I have a suggestion from my first bit of using the script, Could you maybe see that it doesn't remove your bank space potions? It withdrew an energy potion that was a placeholder potion instead of the stack of (4) doses. Could also apply to glories so that it doesn't re-order an entire bank.

If you can read how to setup:

Place every item required by the script at the top of a tab.

This will mean you have to reoder the bank to actually run the script.

This is to prevent osbot from getting tuck in banking, it fails to scroll sometimes.

Sometimes it doesn't click items what are visible for 50%.

Causing it to idle...

Making something like you suggest sounds good, but in reality it's annoying to code and will most likely mess up something else afterwards ... :s

but I'll take a look at it and see what I can do.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Got banned after getting me 1-89 runecrafting.

Made some decent cash, good script!

Can you please provide some more details? Mirror mode all time? Did you use another script/different bot? How long did you bot each day/ include breaks? Combat level? Thanks. I'm looking forward to purchasing this in the future but atm, it seems runecrafting has a high ban rate

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter