Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

GTM-8.  Usually from about 10am about 12 then I'd break for an hour.  Then 1 to 2:30 then I'd break for a couple hours.  Then about 4 to 10pm and then I'd stop.

Erm, probably 130 hours total botting, though I did break and do other skills manually.  

99.9% of the time I was there for the bot on a second screen.  The other .1% is because I had to take a shit or something.

This is how I corrected the bot.

Hmm ok fair enough, not bad to last 130 hours to be honest although it still sucks you got banned. Don't know what to attribute it to really, you monitored, seems like you didn't bot during office hours and used mirror client. Guess it just comes down to the length of time botted, you'll always be caught eventually.

Hmm ok fair enough, not bad to last 130 hours to be honest although it still sucks you got banned. Don't know what to attribute it to really, you monitored, seems like you didn't bot during office hours and used mirror client. Guess it just comes down to the length of time botted, you'll always be caught eventually.

Yea, and I also talked and such.  Oh well.  I won't bot anymore except on RSC.  I honestly could care less about this game, I'm just doing it to pass time.  The bot was a little broken yesterday and I think it might have attributed.  Likely a J-Mod was invisible or some shit and saw me get stuck a few times.  

I'm just gonna go back to league of legends, I sold gold anyways and got like 75 bucks out of all of this and spend only 15 or so bucks starting out so I'm not at a huge loss.

May just sell my shit and since it will equal another 10m, just make another 25 and call it a day :P

Yea, and I also talked and such.  Oh well.  I won't bot anymore except on RSC.  I honestly could care less about this game, I'm just doing it to pass time.  The bot was a little broken yesterday and I think it might have attributed.  Likely a J-Mod was invisible or some shit and saw me get stuck a few times.  

I'm just gonna go back to league of legends, I sold gold anyways and got like 75 bucks out of all of this and spend only 15 or so bucks starting out so I'm not at a huge loss.

May just sell my shit and since it will equal another 10m, just make another 25 and call it a day tongue.png

You could do I guess. But if every account lasts 130 hours, you could make some pretty decent cash. The only cost involved now is a bond, you've got your VIP and script.

Sure you got 24 hours smile.png

Thx for the screenshot, try again with the new version V0.43 I pushed yesterday evening smile.png

Should fix that, let me know if this still happends.

Khaleesi

Thanks for the trial, Lava support worked flawlessly.

Unfortunately I received a ban after 1 hr of using it, first one yet on this 9 yr old acc :D

Just my luck I guess! haha

You could do I guess. But if every account lasts 130 hours, you could make some pretty decent cash. The only cost involved now is a bond, you've got your VIP and script.

Yep, its' no problem.  Honestly, I'm more or less playing this game to pass some time and I mainly did it to earn some IRL cash and to boost some stats.  

Honestly, I don't blame the script or anything, I'm just calling it bad luck and I probably should not have continued running it after I noticed it was acting flawed.

The script is wonderful and I recommend it, they just have a good system.  I have never botted on this account in it's life except for a couple RS2 stats but I only decided since I don't care about this game as much.  I got 99 cooking legit in a few days to kill time.  None of my friends even touch this game and my IRL friends play GW2 and League of Legends so I play that on the side as well.  :P

- Mirror or regular client?Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars?Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) small medium large pouch. Lobsters for food and mounted glory for teleport. The obstacles are tendrils,eye,gap

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Gets stuck at this area pretty quick I'll send a pic of console when not so busy. Once it gets stuck there randoms start spawning trying to bot abyss on two of my mains. Also it got stuck in the abyss and ended up dieng but that was probably some fluke not sure if I can get a pic of it.

post-102367-0-07066000-1431051022_thumb.png

- Mirror or regular client?Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars?Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) small medium large pouch. Lobsters for food and mounted glory for teleport. The obstacles are tendrils,eye,gap

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Gets stuck at this area pretty quick I'll send a pic of console when not so busy. Once it gets stuck there randoms start spawning trying to bot abyss on two of my mains. Also it got stuck in the abyss and ended up dieng but that was probably some fluke not sure if I can get a pic of it.

Thx for the report, This is a minor bug with my area detection.

I'll push an update when I'm home from work, this should happen rarely.

Would be easy for me if you could get me a picture of the abyss smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter