Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

This script has alot of bugs and it has a VERY high banrate.

Do NOT buy this script if you don't want a buggy and pretty slow script in the mirror mode.

You can barely run this script for 30 minutes without it messing up.. It can either dont cross the ditch, gets stuck at bank, brings wrong items to the abyss, and just stands in the abyss and dies by the monsters in there. As you probably can tell, I've reported these bugs to Khaleesi and this is just some answers I get back over on Skype.

cb6b6d28fc599917b22197924179fc30.png

a16991d9da11721202157ac4d27da484.png

d33ff81b2681fed5a0d5c7789c403204.png

b3f4dadfeeba49356de796c1df7d93a6.png

Well you guys can tell that he doesn't update the script.

(PS. I still love you Khal!QwPha8E.png)

I can understand your frustration. However, Khal is doing his best. There is a reason why there is only one abyss runecrafting script here on the forums. It is complicated to maintain + it takes alot of time. Other sites take up to 20$ for a fully working abyss script. I think that Khal just had much to do when you talked to him. Always a good scripter to work with. As for the high ban rates, runecrafting is a high and known money making skill. Mods are watching all accounts very close, some people might get to 90 rc some just get to lvl 24. Good money equals high risks almost every time! 

Edited by Framble
  • Like 1

I've died twice already, was able to collect my things the first time but the second time, nope.  The damn bot keeps getting stuck in the abyss and just sits there.

Right now, I have to now sit through and collect new essense bags T_T

Guys you are running abyss... not a fisher script... abyss has the risk that you die.

If you have anything to report, use the bug report template.

If nobody reports anything, nothing will be updated since I assume everything works.

Seems like it is easier to add me on skype tell me the script sucks and ask refund,

doesn't even bother reading topic or making a post ...

I've always put my skype visible for everyone, so I can help people who needs assistance.

I don't put my skype public to get flamed 24/7 by trash talkers.

If this continues the way it goes now I'll be forced to hide my skype and do everything by message.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 3

Guys you are running abyss... not a fisher script... abyss has the risk that you die.

If you have anything to report, use the bug report template.

If nobody reports anything, nothing will be updated since I assume everything works.

Seems like it is easier to add me on skype tell me the script sucks and ask refund,

doesn't even bother reading topic or making a post ...

I've always put my skype visible for everyone, so I can help people who needs assistance.

I don't put my skype public to get flamed 24/7 by trash talkers.

If this continues the way it goes now I'll be forced to hide my skype and do everything by message.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Well, the issue of freezing in the Abyss is just recent.  I've ran it for probably 100+ hours now and it seems the recent update has started up some problems on my end.  It did the death twice in a couple hours.

The second time, I caught it a little late and lost my items.  The logs show nothing other than "Stopping script - We Died :(".  It just seems to stand still and do nothing when it should be doing something.  This is where the logs have no value other than "Starting" and "You died".  The script does terminate about 10 seconds after you die.

It's a wonderful script just, something is just going on.  I know I have the risk of dying but when I have to click to get it unstuck, that's a major problem which can increase the rate of ban.  

I'll run again a little later to see if the issues are more instanced, just like the prior round of issues.

Well, the issue of freezing in the Abyss is just recent.  I've ran it for probably 100+ hours now and it seems the recent update has started up some problems on my end.  It did the death twice in a couple hours.

The second time, I caught it a little late and lost my items.  The logs show nothing other than "Stopping script - We Died :(".  It just seems to stand still and do nothing when it should be doing something.  This is where the logs have no value other than "Starting" and "You died".  The script does terminate about 10 seconds after you die.

It's a wonderful script just, something is just going on.  I know I have the risk of dying but when I have to click to get it unstuck, that's a major problem which can increase the rate of ban.  

I'll run again a little later to see if the issues are more instanced, just like the prior round of issues.

Script updated to V0.43:

- Reworked the abyss interactions

- Removed Annoying debug paint

Note: If running mirror mode with his script:

Mirror mode is slow in loading entitys in new loaded regions (BETA), this could have issues with:

- Home teleports,

- Zammy mage teleport to abyss,

- Edgevile teleports.

If you encounter any more problems,

Please fill in the bug report template.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Hi, could I please have a trial? would love to check out the lava support. Need to get 65 for ardougne diary, have 41 at the moment.

Sure you got 24 hours :)

hey khal,  a bug report. the bot just keeps staying here: http://gyazo.com/6ef86200f7cc892fadb577843bfb3f10 

Thx for the screenshot, try again with the new version V0.43 I pushed yesterday evening :)

Should fix that, let me know if this still happends.

Khaleesi

Sure you got 24 hours smile.png

Thx for the screenshot, try again with the new version V0.43 I pushed yesterday evening smile.png

Should fix that, let me know if this still happends.

Khaleesi

Awesome thanks!

For some reason it doesn't show up in the script selector, you might just have forgot to add it for me :)

Thanks again, excited to try it out!

Just received a ban.  It's a moderate 2 day ban but I was botting on a main.  Idc much about this game as I'm using it to pass time and was using this script to make money to support myself.  Oh well.  Guess time to just play legit, got league of legends and guild wars 2 as alternatives.

Edit: I did not bot for more than 10 hour throughout an entire day.

Edited by Sublimity

Just received a ban.  It's a moderate 2 day ban but I was botting on a main.  Idc much about this game as I'm using it to pass time and was using this script to make money to support myself.  Oh well.  Guess time to just play legit, got league of legends and guild wars 2 as alternatives.

Be glad that it isn't permanent.

Were you using the normal or the mirror client? What time of the day were you botting?

I'd like to know more, for my own research basically, if you would.

What time of day did you normally bot?

How many hours do you estimate you botted in total?

Did you ever leave the bot unattended?

GTM-8.  Usually from about 10am about 12 then I'd break for an hour.  Then 1 to 2:30 then I'd break for a couple hours.  Then about 4 to 10pm and then I'd stop.

Erm, probably 130 hours total botting, though I did break and do other skills manually.  

99.9% of the time I was there for the bot on a second screen.  The other .1% is because I had to take a shit or something.

This is how I corrected the bot.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter