Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Yes I trained other skills before.

I got banned running fire runes.

No, I wasn't on mirror mode. I used the script for 7 hours lol.

I've been running MTA for like 10 days and no ban. So normal client isn't an issue. It's you you script

Probably just bad luck. I've run this for ages without any bans, so have others. And some get banned very quickly.

J Mods aren't even online during weekends, OSBot normal client is too easy to detect. You should upgrade to VIP and use the mirror client. smile.png

Another person above me also got banned for running fire runes; maybe something is wrong with that? Granted, we did not use the mirror client but judging from the thread on it it doesn't seem to really work at stopping bans. 

Came back recently, care to explain botting and up to date me? If it helps, I botted using the free DarkMiner with no bans and did all the F2P quests except Demon Slayer and Dragon slayer. 

The walking sometimes messes up sometimes like when entering the fire altar it walks to edge of the island and stands there for a second, but then it corrects itself and walks to the altar. Pretty odd, just reporting it as it's kinda bot like and might be detectable. 

How long does it take to correct itself?

Can you please make that it does as much as possible while banking in like on bank click? it just feels retarded when the script decides to take off glory-bank it-take new one-drink energy pot- bank the vial-take the rune ess.

Why it cannot just take off the glory ammy, bank it, take out energy pot and new glory+full inv of ess, restore energy and fill pouches in one bank click?. + that would be alot faster too.

Can you please make that it does as much as possible while banking in like on bank click? it just feels retarded when the script decides to take off glory-bank it-take new one-drink energy pot- bank the vial-take the rune ess.

Why it cannot just take off the glory ammy, bank it, take out energy pot and new glory+full inv of ess, restore energy and fill pouches in one bank click?. + that would be alot faster too.

because that would ruin the whole script logic.

You have no idea how it would run it in a laggy world.

Not even mentioning all the missclicks the client does ...

Stability > efficiency

I'll rewrite it when I got more spare time, which will not be soon. 

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

because that would ruin the whole script logic.

You have no idea how it would run it in a laggy world.

Not even mentioning all the missclicks the client does ...

Stability > efficiency

I'll rewrite it when I got more spare time, which will not be soon. 

Khaleesi

It is true that i have no idea and thank you.

• Like 1

Can I get a trial? Want to use it for fire runes, but unsure because of the bug where it walks to the edge of the island according to the guy a few posts above.

Nevermind, I just bought it biggrin.png

It doesn't happen for everyone, I can run it without it happening.

This evening i'll push an update anyway, will include a small addition for this ^^

Khaleesi

So running nats with the Abyss method I noticed that the bot always moves your character next to a bank spot then clicks on the bank. (This looks suspicious to the average player)

Another thing is it double clicks a lot when it doesn't need to. When filling pouches, crossing wilderness ditch, and going through abyss obstacles. (maybe good for efficiency sake.)

Runs flawlessly if you ignore all of this.

So running nats with the Abyss method I noticed that the bot always moves your character next to a bank spot then clicks on the bank. (This looks suspicious to the average player)

Another thing is it double clicks a lot when it doesn't need to. When filling pouches, crossing wilderness ditch, and going through abyss obstacles. (maybe good for efficiency sake.)

Runs flawlessly if you ignore all of this.

1) Turning the camera to the bank from outside isn't natureal either, I would never do that ...

This would also slow down the script since it has to move it back later on, is it relly a big of a deal?

2) Ya legit player also multiple click objects right? IF you watch streamers, they spamm click objects most of the time. This also improve effieincy if it accidently missclicks. The objects in abyss will eb clicked in randoms times, just to make sure we keep trying to get in.

Khaleesi

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this as soon as I have the requirements for Abyss crafting (and when I've got time to get the reqs). 

However, I've got some questions:

-Does it know the difference between pk'ers and random people passing by, and how does it handle them? Does it tele and hop?

-What does it do when it dies? I thought it just stopped, but wouldn't that make me lose my Graceful outfit?

-If the client breaking system tells the bot to pause in the Abyss, the monsters will kill you. Have you fixed it, by either letting the bot walk to the inner circle first, or by making your own break system?

-Does it log when a J Mod/P Mod is nearby? They've been camping at altars...

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter