Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Somehow the script remains on "Setting up script" while I'm done with that. I'm trying to run nature runes in the Abyss. When I manually add pure essence to my pouches and inventory it starts to run to the mage. However when the bot is done with the altar, it does teleport to the bank (using glory) but then it's stuck again since it won't open my bank. Any information on how to fix this?

Thanks

Somehow the script remains on "Setting up script" while I'm done with that. I'm trying to run nature runes in the Abyss. When I manually add pure essence to my pouches and inventory it starts to run to the mage. However when the bot is done with the altar, it does teleport to the bank (using glory) but then it's stuck again since it won't open my bank. Any information on how to fix this?

Thanks

What OSBot version are you running? Mirror or normal?

The bot's great! Been using it for a while now making some nature runes through abbys. Having observed it for a while now, a few suggestions I have is:

- When quite low HP, like 14/49, (Yes I am low level) when you ask it to eat at 80% HP,  it takes two trout at a time out and eats them then has to withdraw more to heal up. This isn't a problem just it doesn't make it very 'human-like'.

- When walking to wilderness ditch, sometimes it will get near it, then walk back a little to edge bank then start heading out. Again just a small thing that doesn't make it very fluid.

- When filling pouches and changing glory amulets it takes out a glory, equips it then begin withdrawing pure ess after, meaning it opens bank more times than needed. It would be better if it took out a glory and then the remaining pure ess. Equipped glory and filled pouches then opens bank and fills remaining space in the inventory. (If you understand what I mean.)

These are just my observations from the previous Runecrafting bot I had in RS3 which worked very well smile.png I don't program so not sure how hard it is to maybe improve this but just an idea. Running mirror mode.

Thanks smile.png

Edited by Wofflo
  • Like 2

I just got banned lol. Yeah this script sucks. No antiban? Cmon dude. 

Refund pls

Lmao, you little troll. That's like asking your drug dealer for a refund for getting busted with drugs by the cops. Let me remind you, YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES. Botting is NOT allowed. If and WHEN you get caught - YOU WILL BE BANNED. 

Normal client is easily detectable so upgrade to mirror.

You will not be refunded. 

• Like 4

The bot's great! Been using it for a while now making some nature runes through abbys. Having observed it for a while now, a few suggestions I have is:

- When quite low HP, like 14/49, (Yes I am low level) when you ask it to eat at 80% HP,  it takes two trout at a time out and eats them then has to withdraw more to heal up. This isn't a problem just it doesn't make it very 'human-like'.

- When walking to wilderness ditch, sometimes it will get near it, then walk back a little to edge bank then start heading out. Again just a small thing that doesn't make it very fluid.

- When filling pouches and changing glory amulets it takes out a glory, equips it then begin withdrawing pure ess after, meaning it opens bank more times than needed. It would be better if it took out a glory and then the remaining pure ess. Equipped glory and filled pouches then opens bank and fills remaining space in the inventory. (If you understand what I mean.)

These are just my observations from the previous Runecrafting bot I had in RS3 which worked very well smile.png I don't program so not sure how hard it is to maybe improve this but just an idea. Running mirror mode.

Thanks smile.png

1) I'll rewrite the eating option, I'll let it calculate and eat up to 90-100% of the users HP.

2) So it does walk to the bank? Does it happen a lot?

3) Ya I'm aware of this, I planned to improve this. but this will mean I have to recode a few things ... :)

Thx for the detailed post!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter