Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

keeps getting stuck by alter inside keeps trying to run further. can you sort this please when you get a min wink.png

apart from this script is 10/10

nature shop method.

invent:

cash

ess

nats

ya, didn't find the issue about this yet :s Is some issue with the localker not stopping at the right moment :s

from what im reading this looks like a script im willing to buy, just a few questions though, how much xp per hour is it if ur just running fire runes with no pouches as i dont havee lunar spells?

Not sure about the exp, you should do lavas with earth talisman if you watn exp, its about 25k/h if you use binding necklaces too :)

Khaleesi

Wonderful script so far, almost level 50.

I was wondering though, do you think you can add a progress bar under the experience tab?  Could be drawn under Level: ?? + (?)

EG:

Level: 49 + (2)

Experience Remaining Till 50: 1,304

|=================------------------|

Something like that? 

If not, at the very least, an Experience Remaining Till X Level would be nice.

Also, script runs near flawless though sometimes it does hang up with the glory (I know you've mentioned this before to someone else), at times the script glitches up in regards to just running around the rune altar back and forth (I caught it right when it started doing it and fixed it after it wouldn't self correct after a minute). 

The last thing, the red hooded wizard dude to take you to the Abyss, it seems to like to run past him from time to time and then use the map to try and get him back into view.  When you get him near you (within a certain number of squares), I think it would be good to use the camera to randomly turn (left or right) to get him into view while clicking to get near him and then clicking on him when he is in view to be clicked on.

Seems sort of bot like when he does this several times and in instead of just rotating to view you use the map to click back to get him into view.

Other than that, everything works fine.  Food, potions, teleporting (99% of the time) and pouches.

Edited by Sublimity

keeps getting stuck by alter inside keeps trying to run further. can you sort this please when you get a min wink.png

apart from this script is 10/10

nature shop method.

invent:

cash

ess

nats

ya, didn't find the issue about this yet :s Is some issue with the localker not stopping at the right moment :s

it stops after about 400 nats :s

it stops after about 400 nats :s

I have applied my own localwalker to the script today, I'll test run a few altars/ abyss this evening.

If there are still issue with the walking, I can atleast fix them myself.

Script update will folow this evening smile.png

Also some improvements to astral altar ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

this script is bomb. also i know this is a huge request, but for abyss runecrafting is there anyway you could add a break scheduler that way you can control breaks instead of the osbot client because every now and then the client will want to break inside the abyss when getting pummeled by creatures. if too big of a request then thats fine its still an amazing script regardless :D

Edited by eleax

So, while I was using it, it switched from crafting natures (after about 400) to suddenly entering the chaos portal and crafted 301 of them.

I just realized, the Abyss probably doesn't require tiaras and such to enter portals.

Still, don't really understand the shift.  I just restarted it and it's working perfectly again, using the mirror client.

Amazing script still. 

Edited by Sublimity

this script is bomb. also i know this is a huge request, but for abyss runecrafting is there anyway you could add a break scheduler that way you can control breaks instead of the osbot client because every now and then the client will want to break inside the abyss when getting pummeled by creatures. if too big of a request then thats fine its still an amazing script regardless biggrin.png

I'll check out if this is possible!

So, while I was using it, it switched from crafting natures (after about 400) to suddenly entering the chaos portal and crafted 301 of them.

I just realized, the Abyss probably doesn't require tiaras and such to enter portals.

Still, don't really understand the shift.  I just restarted it and it's working perfectly again, using the mirror client.

Amazing script still. 

hmm that's very odd, maybe a missclick or someting.

let me know if it happends again!

Script updated to V0.38:

- Own localwalker, (let me know if there are any issues with the walking)

- Faster and smoother interactions

- camera rotations at abyss rift if not interactable.

- Added Food support for cosmics

- Some small improvements to astrals

- Added "Mystic mud staff" for astrals

- Script now able to use only Med and large pouch without using small pouch

This was a huge update, if anyone is having issues please leave a message.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter