Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Does pouch support work for everyone else through abyss? Just got largre and medium pouch and the bot just tries to take out essence and ignores pouches, thanks.

What are you trying to say? Didn't understand anything of what you explained.

The script probably knows better how to runecrafter the you? xD

Guest Totomi

Things to fix:

Eat what you need: Calculate how much food you need to eat to fully heal up. Take that amount. (currently takes two regardless)

Smart obstacle clicks: Check if we clicked the obstacle. Wait until we fail to click again (currently using blind random delay). Different obstacles have different failing times, but they're all static.

Does pouch support work for everyone else through abyss? Just got largre and medium pouch and the bot just tries to take out essence and ignores pouches, thanks.

It's working for me. Did you configure the settings to just medium and large pouch? Edited by Totomi

Things to fix:

Eat what you need: Calculate how much food you need to eat to fully heal up. Take that amount. (currently takes two regardless)

Smart obstacle clicks: Check if we clicked the obstacle. Wait until we fail to click again (currently using blind random delay). Different obstacles have different failing times, but they're all static.

It's working for me. Did you configure the settings to just medium and large pouch?

You can't check if your usig the obstacles, already told you that.

You are animating 24/7 ina byss, since they monsters attack you, tried before didn't work out.

What is working for you?

"The script probably knows better how to runecrafter the you? " 

This does not make sense and I do not understand your point. 

The script has been running great for a day, looks really good but when I reached 50 runecrafting I got large and medium pouches and when I tell the bot to use large and medium it chooses to only take out pure essence.  I hope you can understand this more clearly and would like to know if anyone else has this issue or if I am doing something wrong. 

"The script probably knows better how to runecrafter the you? " 

This does not make sense and I do not understand your point. 

The script has been running great for a day, looks really good but when I reached 50 runecrafting I got large and medium pouches and when I tell the bot to use large and medium it chooses to only take out pure essence.  I hope you can understand this more clearly and would like to know if anyone else has this issue or if I am doing something wrong. 

Add small pouch to it, not sure if I did configure the script to work proper with only med and large.

I will have to take a look for that.

Guest Totomi

You can't check if your usig the obstacles, already told you that.

You are animating 24/7 ina byss, since they monsters attack you, tried before didn't work out.

What is working for you?

To check if you are using the obstacles you can read the text. When you click an obstacle succesfully it sends a message saying you are trying to pass it.

If you fail, a message is sent exactly after X seconds. If you succeed, you'll get no second message after X seconds.

Also, you can check if you succesfully clicked the obstacle by checking if your click was red instead of yellow, but you won't need to do that if you can check the text.

Also, Bug report:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/smqyqntuhx3lpxt/Screenshot%202015-04-13%2019.29.37.png?dl=0

This happened about 4 or 5 times, when they happen they happen often. After teleporting with wizard it does absolutely nothing and waits until it is low health to teleport.

Abyss: Stamina potion, eat food at 70%, natures, 3 pouches

Edit:

Happened again except that now outside the abyss. It stands for about 1-2 minutes then resumes. Is this an antiban?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdvhzzwqt451z9u/Screenshot%202015-04-14%2001.20.53.png?dl=0

Edited by Totomi

Hey, I'd love a trial if you wouldn't mind! I'm trying to find my first script on OSBot to invest in smile.png

Ya gave you 24 hours :)

To check if you are using the obstacles you can read the text. When you click an obstacle succesfully it sends a message saying you are trying to pass it.

If you fail, a message is sent exactly after X seconds. If you succeed, you'll get no second message after X seconds.

Also, you can check if you succesfully clicked the obstacle by checking if your click was red instead of yellow, but you won't need to do that if you can check the text.

Also, Bug report:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/smqyqntuhx3lpxt/Screenshot%202015-04-13%2019.29.37.png?dl=0

This happened about 4 or 5 times, when they happen they happen often. After teleporting with wizard it does absolutely nothing and waits until it is low health to teleport.

Abyss: Stamina potion, eat food at 70%, natures, 3 pouches

Edit:

Happened again except that now outside the abyss. It stands for about 1-2 minutes then resumes. Is this an antiban?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdvhzzwqt451z9u/Screenshot%202015-04-14%2001.20.53.png?dl=0

Can you get a picture with the console enabled, I can't help you with this pictures ...

+ no this isn't antiban, probably an interaction fail, but like I said, without the console I can't help you on this kind of issues.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter