Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

bought script, using for fire runes atm, can't wait for lavas! do you have an approximate ETA for the lavas?

Working on lavas atm, finishing last details.

won't be able to add magic imbue (lunars) till i got a higher magic lvl :s

Does this script work with reflection in the same way than it does with injection? Or are there any bugs?

The client is injection based, if you find some flaw, i get it fixed within 24 hours :)

Would it be possible to get a trial, really interested in the script.

Sure gave you 24 hours!

Goodluck

Khaleesi

When running abyss natures with the home teletab option selected, whenever the bot teles to the house it will teleport twice even after its in the house every single time. running mirror

update: bot i snow breaking about 5-6 tabs per run while in house. its starting to get annoying and cause me to lose a substantial amount of money :/

update: bot i snow breaking about 5-6 tabs per run while in house. its starting to get annoying and cause me to lose a substantial amount of money :/

I debugged this issue,

The script should sleep till the portal in the house is visible.

but mirror client is very slow in loading the NPCs around.

Can you download the newest version of osbot plz

there was an performance boost.

This should solve your issue.

Guest Totomi

Got perm banned on all 4 account's,

Can you give us more info? How long did you bot? Where you using proxies? Where the 4 accounts in the same IP? Injection or reflection? Thanks

The client is injection based, if you find some flaw, i get it fixed within 24 hours smile.png

Sure gave you 24 hours!

Goodluck

Khaleesi

Great, I really like how dedicated you are to the bot. Also how you let people post feedback even if they got banned. Some scripters (Advertising other bots isn't allowed.) report users who post they are banned and they get removed, which is disgusting.

Do you think bans are caused by the client or by the script?

Also can I get a 24 hour trial ? Thanks.

Can you give us more info? How long did you bot? Where you using proxies? Where the 4 accounts in the same IP? Injection or reflection? Thanks

Great, I really like how dedicated you are to the bot. Also how you let people post feedback even if they got banned. Some scripters (Advertising other bots isn't allowed.) report users who post they are banned and they get removed, which is disgusting.

Do you think bans are caused by the client or by the script?

Also can I get a 24 hour trial ? Thanks.

Botting has a lot to do with luck, sometimes fresh accounts last for weeks, some get banned after 2 hours.

If the script get stuck for several hours on 1 position, ya that could be a reason for a bann bcs of the script.

but if a script just runs fine, I guess it's just jagex anti botting software who catch some people :s

Khaleesi

Guest Totomi

This bot is very humanlike. Will definitely buy if trial goes ok.

I'm running fires with RoD, some feedback with categories, from most important to least.

Antiban:

Most important: The bot sometimes clicks on an object's hitbox that is not visible, usually at the corners. Way too much corners, do not use the whole item. If the item is 400x400 pixels wide, don't click at 400, 400. Are you using gaussian distribution on area clicks or normal distribution?

Please let me know if you are not using gaussian distribution, normal distribution is so bannable.

Bot doesn't handle levelups. After crafting runes, the bot tries to teleport, but since it leveled up, the teleport doesn't work. So it sits there for 5-10 seconds, and tries again. Every time.

Delay ranges seem to be the same for all actions, where it would be more convenient to have more delay on complicated actions such as banking and teleporting with ring, than easy actions like entering the altar.

The bot is pressing deposit all 2-5 times. I'm assuming this is to ensure that everything is deposited, but it does it every time. No biggie. This happens with most actions, and sometimes it clicks 4 times with intervals of 10ms. This is 600bpm , almost impossible to do with a mouse and one finger. Check it yourself.

Efficiency:

When recharging RoD and drinking energy pots, the bot opens bank, retrieves the item (RoD, pot), uses it (wears it, drinks it) and then resumes. It would be much faster if he would just use it while he is running. The space waste is no biggie since it increases xp/hour by much more. May be hard to do if this requires multithreading.

The bot has delay between actions, which is great. But your delay between actions has a problem if the action is walking. The delay starts when the bot finishes walking rather than when he starts walking. So maybe your bot could walk to the altar, wait a bit and then move mouse to altar while he is running. Does this require multithreading too?

Edited by Totomi

The client is injection based, if you find some flaw, i get it fixed within 24 hours smile.png

Sure gave you 24 hours!

Goodluck

Khaleesi

Yo, thanks for the trial. Script looked good, however was banned on one of my accounts although cannot say for certain it was your script. 

Guest Totomi

Yo, thanks for the trial. Script looked good, however was banned on one of my accounts although cannot say for certain it was your script.

What were you botting?

Guest Totomi

The bot sometimes starts moving the camera left and right left and right left and right leftrightleftrightleftrightlefrilrlrlrlrllrlrlrlrlrlrlrl.

Way too fast and weird.

Does this have something to do with the fact that the compass always points east?

Also please fix this.

Bug Report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars?

ROD Fires

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

RoD Fire runes, no puches, energy pots.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uw2k73oq3v5umc/Screenshot%202015-04-11%2016.59.28.png?dl=0

The inventory had 28 fire runes and a dueling ring(7) I had no duelling ring equipped.

Does the bot check if it is stuck? ( Has been in the same status for 5 minutes.)

Both of these bugs happened at least 4 times in 2 hours.

Edited by Totomi

I'm not sure if it was you or the new osbot update, but now my $/per hour went from 220k to 300k smile.png It doesn't seem to get stuck as much. I've been running for an hour no issues yet

still died :/ guess I'll have to babysit still, jesus there is a pk clan in edgeville, that might be why I died

Edited by Fade

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter