Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

The script always works perfect for the first 3-4 hours then after that amount of time i always seem to die using the script, I have the teleport near death thing on.

Are you being pkd ?

Can you fill in the bug report at the first post? I need more details to see what your issue is.

Thx !

Edited by Khaleesi

The script always works perfect for the first 3-4 hours then after that amount of time i always seem to die using the script, I have the teleport near death thing on.

This also happens to me. Even if I have the emergency teleport set up at like 30%.

To be honest though I think I just have low HP for running the abyss. Its 56 :o

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used) Sharks, Glory, Rock, passage, eyes, gap and no pouches

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. It's not getting stuck, I keep dying after the script runs for a few hours.

Edited by Ash
  • Like 1

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used) Sharks, Glory, Rock, passage, eyes, gap and no pouches

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. It's not getting stuck, I keep dying after the script runs for a few hours.

How do you die?

Die by abyss monsters? are you getting pk'd?

There is always a risk of getting pk'd ... lots of pkrs waiting for abyss bots these days.

Teleblock and bind will get you stuck and almost impossible to esape from pures ... :s

Try to keep an eye open for it and tell me whats kill you :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

any way you can make an energy pooling option? such as when run energy is less than 10% it will turn it off and only turn it on when in the outer abyss layer?

I tried, but since osbot methods for some reason ALWAYS turn on run, this fucked everything.

So had to go back to the original, the method they suggested me too use crashed the client twice in 5 min..

So i kinda left that alone ... try using super energys? wink.png

your profit will be much higher with them :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Not sure if this is client or script. But it just stands on one square and spam clicks one tile.

I have to manually move it and then it continues on fine. Only happened once. 

4ffc67f74002c22bec45bf4a0f67e7bb.gif

Thanks for this, This is currently an Client issue, will get this soved with custom method this evening.

Can you approve it is clicking on the tile itself and not clicking on the minimap?

Khaleesi

Thanks for this, This is currently an Client issue, will get this soved with custom method this evening.

Can you approve it is clicking on the tile itself and not clicking on the minimap?

Khaleesi

Sorry I completely forgot to check to see if it was the floor or minimap.

This happened once with an autofighter I have so I'm sure its a client issue.

Sorry I completely forgot to check to see if it was the floor or minimap.

This happened once with an autofighter I have so I'm sure its a client issue.

My question is just stupid... Ofcourse its in the gamescreen... Else you want see the yellow cross appear.

Sorry for being a retard sometimes xD

Ya I've also reported this issue multiple times, did it again 5 minutes ago.

Will see how they handle it! does it happends often?

Khaleesi

Hey, this is prolly also a client issue but when nat running through the abyss and using glory tele it sometimes is unable to bank, just a heads up.

It happens when depositing, it picks up glories just fine.

Hey Panos,

Can you give me some more details?

Does it gets tuck in the bank? Doesn't it open the bank?

What happends, where does it gets stuck? Whats the paint "Status: ..." at this point?

Thx for the post.

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter