Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Banking in general, will go to castle wars, deposit the fire runes, gets the ess then leaves the bank open and sits there, doesn't close it or anything else.

Not closing the bank was my bad, Added a fix for this.

Script update to V0.24:

- Fixed not closing bank when trying to teleport Duel arena.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Keeps getting stuck in abyss with nature or law rune running. Debug says "Walk: North to South Left" but just stand there. seems to happen in front of the eyes and agility gaps. Please fix. Also doesnt seem to be enough anti-bans like camera angle moving. Hardly ever moves the camera...

I can't seem to replicate this error somehow, I can run this for hours and hours without getting stuck ... 

What does the paint say? What obstacles you use? can you get me a screenshot?

Khaleesi

Hi Khaleesi,

A great looking script!

I am looking to return to RS after 6 months out from a 99 strength ban, just after a little info really, could you or anyone else shed any light as to what method you'd recommend for me to make some money with this script? I have a spare account I used to bot on, 74 RC also has enough stats to use abyss, my Q is for lesser chance of being banned, would you recommend abyss or Law rune balloon method?

Thanks biggrin.png

EDIT: 

Remembered log in from another old Acc i purely used for Balloon method, so i have access to one balloon ready account, and one abyss ready account, would you do one of each? or is there a greater profit from one compared to the other? 

Thanks

Edited by annearo

Keeps getting stuck in abyss with nature or law rune running. Debug says "Walk: North to South Left" but just stand there. seems to happen in front of the eyes and agility gaps. Please fix. Also doesnt seem to be enough anti-bans like camera angle moving. Hardly ever moves the camera...

I managed to get the error ;)

Was a fairly easy fix,

Script updated to V0.25:

- Fixed interactions with Eyes

Hi Khaleesi,

A great looking script!

I am looking to return to RS after 6 months out from a 99 strength ban, just after a little info really, could you or anyone else shed any light as to what method you'd recommend for me to make some money with this script? I have a spare account I used to bot on, 74 RC also has enough stats to use abyss, my Q is for lesser chance of being banned, would you recommend abyss or Law rune balloon method?

Thanks biggrin.png

EDIT: 

Remembered log in from another old Acc i purely used for Balloon method, so i have access to one balloon ready account, and one abyss ready account, would you do one of each? or is there a greater profit from one compared to the other? 

Thanks

Nature by abyss is currently the best method to make money with rc :)

Balloon method alsow orks fairly good, note that u need lunars to repair the pouches whil not doing abyss...

Khaleesi

Still stuck at CW bank while pick pure ess and wont close bank to teleport

Read first post please ^^

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars?

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used)

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Can't help you with the info you give me ... Can you get all the info required?

Hi, Just an update from how the RoD Fire Runes was going, the script was working flawless, however I think you need to slow it down slightly in parts so It's looking more human like. I received a moderate ban for one day only using this script, so just be careful running fire runes. 

Hi, Just an update from how the RoD Fire Runes was going, the script was working flawless, however I think you need to slow it down slightly in parts so It's looking more human like. I received a moderate ban for one day only using this script, so just be careful running fire runes. 

Well some people complain it slow, other tell me to slow it down ... Guess i'll have to find someway so everybody is happy :)

Will see what I can do about it.

I'm sorry to hear about your bann :(

Try not to bot on thursday and mondays ... :)

Khaleesi

Hey, just talked to you on skype.

Having an issue with 'NPC Contact' while running astrals. Just a thought, the bot seems to be clicking on the bank (which is cancelling the pouch repair dialogue) to withdraw astral runes for the spell cast. This withdrawal could be a possible result of thinking it needs them for the cast (even though it's already in the process), a direct result of not having astrals since the bot is banking them?

Regards,

Tom

Hey, just talked to you on skype.

Having an issue with 'NPC Contact' while running astrals. Just a thought, the bot seems to be clicking on the bank (which is cancelling the pouch repair dialogue) to withdraw astral runes for the spell cast. This withdrawal could be a possible result of thinking it needs them for the cast (even though it's already in the process), a direct result of not having astrals since the bot is banking them?

Regards,

Tom

Well the problem is probably i messed up the ID from 1 dialogue box, Since the script always check for the dialoges first before getting astrals. In 20 minutes I got some time to investigate and get rid of this issue.

Thx for the post,

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter