Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

You could make so much bank off of this if you could recharge glorys with it.

Working on this ;)

Emergency eating in the abyss needs to be faster or tele at higher health.

Was running great for about 4 hours then I died in the abyss. 

Luckily I just happened to catch it and was able to get back and avoid losing full graceful. 

The user can input the % health to teleport from since the new update :)

Check it out ^^

Just purchased this looks good so far biggrin.png

Does it work with mirror client? 

Thanks

EDIT: Also, what is more efficient, stamina pots or super energy? And why does it empty pouches one at a time and crafts? Why not empty all and then craft? (I dont have giant yet)

Thanks

Edited by annearo

Just purchased this looks good so far biggrin.png

Does it work with mirror client? 

Thanks

EDIT: Also, what is more efficient, stamina pots or super energy? And why does it empty pouches one at a time and crafts? Why not empty all and then craft? (I dont have giant yet)

Thanks

Mirror client is a big bugy, so no idea. For some it did, for other it didn't.

I should empty all, the craft runes.

It could happends 1 pouch gets missclick sometimes and it will empty it asap.

What client you run?

Been watching it again, most of the time yeah as you say emptys them all, my bad sorry for jumping to conclusions... Kinda looks good anyways as if its some extra anti ban :P

Client should be latest just downloaded it, have you tried with mirror client? because im very close to paying for VIP but would like to know if it works or not? 

Thanks

Been watching it again, most of the time yeah as you say emptys them all, my bad sorry for jumping to conclusions... Kinda looks good anyways as if its some extra anti ban tongue.png

Client should be latest just downloaded it, have you tried with mirror client? because im very close to paying for VIP but would like to know if it works or not? 

Thanks

Ya it was a code fail, but I was like: Could be good antiban... humans missclick sometimes too? =D

I can have it fixed if that's really what you want.

I personally didn't try to run it in the mirror client, All I can say is that the more complex scripts have some difficulties to run in mirror sometimes.

For some people it works, for other it acts strange.

Mirror client really lowers te bann rate though!

And it should be fully functional soon enough :)

Khaleesi

I must admit, this script has really impressed me, currently sitting at about 1350 runes per hour without giant pouch, using stamina pots, do you know which pots work out better? Im edging towards using super energy as price is so low at the moment...

hmmm do i go VIP and hope it works... will keep you updated if i do and my findings tongue.png

Thanks for prompt responses

EDIT: to answer your questions personally im fine with a slight mis-click every now and then, like you say makes it more realistic :D

Edited by annearo

I must admit, this script has really impressed me, currently sitting at about 1350 runes per hour without giant pouch, using stamina pots, do you know which pots work out better? Im edging towards using super energy as price is so low at the moment...

hmmm do i go VIP and hope it works... will keep you updated if i do and my findings tongue.png

Thanks for prompt responses

EDIT: to answer your questions personally im fine with a slight mis-click every now and then, like you say makes it more realistic biggrin.png

I always use stamina pots to test, but since there fairly expensive, maybe super energys are better :)

Just don't use normal energy potions, there not worth it.

Keep me up-to-date on the mirror happening ;)

Also whenevr you notice something strange, please give it a report.

I can't fix things if I don't know them ^^

Khaleesi

Love the new options. Gonna buy it once my trial is up biggrin.png

I also have a few ideas that you can consider implementing. 

1. Use of super defense pots. Not sure if it'd be much help or not, just a random idea.

2. Have a bring 1 or 2 food option into abyss. Some accounts might have really low hp and it could help to bring 1 or 2 lobsters in. I know you're losing XP/GP per hour but nonetheless I think it'd be a cool feature. 

3. Make it where you can use the abyss to repair pouches even when you're not using the abyss to craft them every run.
Example: Say you're obstacle crafting cosmic runes using the agility path in Zanaris but haven't done lunar diplomacy. It'd use pouches until one needs to be repaired, pull out a glory on next bank, go to edge, enter abyss, repair pouches at dark mage, enter cosmic rift then craft runes, exit out of portal in the cosmic alter and continue using the obstacles in zanaris to craft your cosmics. 

Amazing script. Thanks for the trial gonna buy it ASAP! QwPha8E.png

Edited by Fused

this script is working great so far, but i do have a suggestion. when a pouch breaks it moves itself to the first empty inventory space, could you make it so that when a pouch gets repaired it gets put back into the original position in your inventory?

Hmm this is tricky, i'll see if i can work something out for this.

Can't promise you anything on this.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter