Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey, just talked to you on skype.

Having an issue with 'NPC Contact' while running astrals. Just a thought, the bot seems to be clicking on the bank (which is cancelling the pouch repair dialogue) to withdraw astral runes for the spell cast. This withdrawal could be a possible result of thinking it needs them for the cast (even though it's already in the process), a direct result of not having astrals since the bot is banking them?

Regards,

Tom

Script updated to V0.26:

- Fixed NPC contact

Should be live soon

Khaleesi

Could you add the ability to eat food? While doing cosmics the bot keeps dieing using the obstacles. I am not able to use the abyss yet but i hope that food is supported for that.

You are actually dieng of the obstacles? xD

Wow thats really wtf ... Will add it this weekdn LOL :p

Whats your hp and agility?

You are actually dieng of the obstacles? xD

Wow thats really wtf ... Will add it this weekdn LOL tongue.png

Whats your hp and agility?

47 hitpoints and 56 agility. its no big deal it takes a long time to die but when i let it run over night it did. tongue.png

does it support food for abyss rcing?

Edited by bdby90

Hello, could you add an option to choose on how much hp character will use teleport to house? Atm its hardcoded to 10hp and the mobs hits 12s and sometimes he doesnt react and dies. I'd love to change the hp teleport to 30.

same goes with run energy..

Im running abbys ofc.

Edited by Sedrake

It will not enter the wilderness when sign comes up and asks if you wish to enter. I am making nature runes in abyss

The click the button to deacivate the message ... takes 2 sec too do.

Hello, could you add an option to choose on how much hp character will use teleport to house? Atm its hardcoded to 10hp and the mobs hits 12s and sometimes he doesnt react and dies. I'd love to change the hp teleport to 30.

same goes with run energy..

Im running abbys ofc.

HP isn't not hardcoded at all ... and totally not on 10 hp. You think stupid to put it on 10hp even when they hit 10+...

what you think I'm? xD

same goes for run energy, 

I'll add an option to enter amound you want.

Khaleesi

The click the button to deacivate the message ... takes 2 sec too do.

HP isn't not hardcoded at all ... and totally not on 10 hp. You think stupid to put it on 10hp even when they hit 10+...

what you think I'm? xD

same goes for run energy, 

I'll add an option to enter amound you want.

Khaleesi

How comes that my character which has 82 hitpoints teleports back only below 10 hp?tongue.png

Run energy , it drinks stamina potion below 30%. Stamina potion has duration of 2 minutes, he can do 2 full trips in those 2 minutes then the third trip we say hes 20% energy but stamina potion still got duration he wont drink. He will be big ass slowly in abbys and die because he wont be fast to react when hes below 10 hitpoints.

My character died like 10 times today just because the safe teleport is hardcoded to 10 hitpoints. Theres no way we (users) can change it same goes with energy. I wish that It would teleport on 25 hp and drink stamina pot on 70% run energy.

Edited by Sedrake

How comes that my character which has 82 hitpoints teleports back only below 10 hp?tongue.png

Run energy , it drinks stamina potion below 30%. Stamina potion has duration of 2 minutes, he can do 2 full trips in those 2 minutes then the third trip we say hes 20% energy but stamina potion still got duration he wont drink. He will be big ass slowly in abbys and die because he wont be fast to react when hes below 10 hitpoints.

My character died like 10 times today just because the safe teleport is hardcoded to 10 hitpoints. Theres no way we (users) can change it same goes with energy. I wish that It would teleport on 25 hp and drink stamina pot on 70% run energy.

IT IS NOT HARDCODED AT 10 HP... wow man

Who are you to tell me what I hardcoded and not? Ara you the developer of this script? Don't think so...

Told you I would add an option to input the percentage... why bother making another post?

I you died 10 times, please show me your stats and the gear your are using,

I didn't even die once in 6 hours using no armour at all, not even using potions.

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.27:

- Added Emergency teleport percentage

- Added Eneegy support percentage

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter