Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Just bought this for bloods but it's not really afk.. as soon as the runestone depletes it mines the other one. Nobody does this at blood & soul runes because it's known for being an AFK method. Also doesn't use the agility shortcut to exit when walking to dark altar but does use it to enter the mining area. Very strange.

And last but not least .. chiseling the dark essence blocks takes way too long. At this point i can't use this for blood runes. Can you refund me?

Edited by Jackasia

As long as i start with filled pouches and an inventory of pure ess, it will tele to duel arena, enter lava ruins, cast magic imbue, create lava runes, empty pouches, create lava ruins again and then tele to castle wars. But once it opens the castle wars bank it gets stuck and does nothing. If I manually withdraw ess it will fill pouches on its own and then reopen the bank, getting stuck again until i manually withdraw essence again- repeating the process.

Have you added a death mechanic to this script? I had one of my bots die but it never regeared or anything. I just got a message saying "oh dear you died" and the bot stopped and logged off.

Can you add a death mechanic so that it regears and goes back to rune crafting, it's a big problem especially when making natures there are pkers out there and you can't even get 2+hrs from this without going back to it and re gearing

• Administrator
On 6/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, Jackasia said:

Just bought this for bloods but it's not really afk.. as soon as the runestone depletes it mines the other one. Nobody does this at blood & soul runes because it's known for being an AFK method. Also doesn't use the agility shortcut to exit when walking to dark altar but does use it to enter the mining area. Very strange.

And last but not least .. chiseling the dark essence blocks takes way too long. At this point i can't use this for blood runes. Can you refund me?

@Khaleesi

On 6/12/2019 at 12:07 AM, Jackasia said:

First of all, Sorry for the massive delay on everything... in the middle of building my house and moving stuff over :/

Some people want to get fast exp and decent cash, can add a option to it to make it more afk if you'd like that :)
Are you using mirror mode? That's probably why it takes longer to chisel all blocks, 

Checking out the shortcuts right now!

EDIT:
The chisseling is a bit slow bcs of the mouse movements ... I can't speed that up either :/
Fixed the Shortcut, something must have changed in the webwalker ... weird!
Aded an random idle while mining, so it will afk a bit more when a stone depletes or inventory is full :)

On 6/12/2019 at 7:36 AM, Harmaxx said:

As long as i start with filled pouches and an inventory of pure ess, it will tele to duel arena, enter lava ruins, cast magic imbue, create lava runes, empty pouches, create lava ruins again and then tele to castle wars. But once it opens the castle wars bank it gets stuck and does nothing. If I manually withdraw ess it will fill pouches on its own and then reopen the bank, getting stuck again until i manually withdraw essence again- repeating the process.

You are probably missing an item or selected something thats not in the bank?
Can you send me your gear setup and inven setup?

On 6/12/2019 at 11:27 PM, Andrew Sutter-Barrett said:

ZMI Altar Bot opens the bank in ZMI and immediately logs out of the game with no error message.

So what did the console tell you?
Probably missing something? 
possible t get me a screenshot!

EDIT;
Script udpated to V2.46:
- Tweaked the GUI to new Osbot theme
- Fixed Blood runes pathing
- Fixed some issue with pouches

Let me know how this works for you!

Edited by Khaleesi