Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

BEWARE!!

I ran this script on an account that I had hand played for about 5 hours, as to make it not seem like as much of a bot, did a few F2P quests, trained some melee stats, as well as a few other skills. 

I then ran this script from 1-14 RC running air runes, and then from 14-31 RC running Fire runes. This entire session of using the script totaled 3 hours 10 minutes. I then let the bot take an 8 hour break, and resumed hand playing for another couple of hours. This was all done yesterday, this morning I awoke to a permanent ban on the account. Overall this isn't a big deal at the account was f2P with minimal time spent, however, it is very alarming to me that I received a permanent ban while only using this script for 3 hours!!!

I was using mirrored mode, and did check the anti-ban / human like pathing within the script as well, because I tend to try and bot as legitimately as possible. 

I am ultimately pretty discouraged, as I paid $10 for a script that resulted in 3 hours 10 minutes of use and a perm ban....... Beware. 

• Like 1

Doing lava's and the bot gets stuck at the alter when trying to crafting the runes. I've never seen it happen but i will come back and the bot is just standing there. I'm assuming the bot was trying to click magic imbue and it wore off before it could make the runes. 

No other problems with the script, ty for getting me 77rc!

On 7/24/2017 at 6:07 PM, Brandon Wetzel said:

BEWARE!!

I ran this script on an account that I had hand played for about 5 hours, as to make it not seem like as much of a bot, did a few F2P quests, trained some melee stats, as well as a few other skills. 

I then ran this script from 1-14 RC running air runes, and then from 14-31 RC running Fire runes. This entire session of using the script totaled 3 hours 10 minutes. I then let the bot take an 8 hour break, and resumed hand playing for another couple of hours. This was all done yesterday, this morning I awoke to a permanent ban on the account. Overall this isn't a big deal at the account was f2P with minimal time spent, however, it is very alarming to me that I received a permanent ban while only using this script for 3 hours!!!

I was using mirrored mode, and did check the anti-ban / human like pathing within the script as well, because I tend to try and bot as legitimately as possible. 

I am ultimately pretty discouraged, as I paid $10 for a script that resulted in 3 hours 10 minutes of use and a perm ban....... Beware. 

I dont give tips like this but for some reason i will this time. Not to mention 3h for 1 session is A LOT and is already very risky..you did it on f2p.

On 7/24/2017 at 11:07 AM, Brandon Wetzel said:

BEWARE!!

Nobody can protect you from a JMod going to a well-known botting area and banning your ass. If you're gonna bot f2p in well known areas, i've heard that it's best to save it for the weekends when jagex employees aren't around, but even then some have been known to hop on.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter