Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, I liked your tutorial island script and just bought this one without trialing it, but it doesn't seem to be working. Can you let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

I start it up at the Duel Arena bank to craft fires. First thing that seems odd is the text under Basic Altar. Instead of being black, it's gray, almost like it's not available or something. I'll attach a pic.

Anyways, I select fire runes, have my tiara equipped and nothing happens. Let is sit for 5 minutes and nothing. I'm using injection mode. I tried restarting Osbot several times to no avail.

I tried with, and without anti-ban. I was wearing full wizzy robes at first, but tried removing those. Tried wearing tiara, then leaving it in bank, but nothing seems to be working. It's stuck on "Walking to bank" and isn't clicking anywhere. 

http://i.imgur.com/l1b71C0.png

EDIT: Just saw your profile, sorry for calling you man. :)

Edited by joshgilltin

Hey Khal, I liked your tutorial island script and just bought this one without trialing it, but it doesn't seem to be working. Can you let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

I start it up at the Duel Arena bank to craft fires. First thing that seems odd is the text under Basic Altar. Instead of being black, it's gray, almost like it's not available or something. I'll attach a pic.

Anyways, I select fire runes, have my tiara equipped and nothing happens. Let is sit for 5 minutes and nothing. I'm using injection mode. I tried restarting Osbot several times to no avail.

I tried with, and without anti-ban. I was wearing full wizzy robes at first, but tried removing those. Tried wearing tiara, then leaving it in bank, but nothing seems to be working. It's stuck on "Walking to bank" and isn't clicking anywhere. 

http://i.imgur.com/l1b71C0.png

EDIT: Just saw your profile, sorry for calling you man. smile.png

Thats how the "look and feel" osbot has chosen for it ... Not sure if I can change that

Start at al-kharid instead of duel arena and all will be fixed ^^

Khaleesi

Overall, a very well written script. Interface for start up options is very clean and easy to use. Clicking patterns are very human like, fast, and efficient. The bot never once got stuck or bugged out on me. By far better than any free script out there.

However, there was one thing that concerned me. Although I had both the passage and rocks options ticked off for the Abyss runs, the bot only ever went to mine rocks, even if it spawned in the Abyss right beside a passage to squeeze through. This would sometimes result in my character running the entire ring of the abyss, getting smacked for all kinds of numbers, resulting in either an emergency back or death, where I'd have to manually go back and pick my items up. 

Other than this one small but unfortunate flaw, the script performed exactly as one would expect. Well written Khal, you did a fantastic job :)

Edited by ShrimptheChimp
  • Like 1

Overall, a very well written script. Interface for start up options is very clean and easy to use. Clicking patterns are very human like, fast, and efficient. The bot never once got stuck or bugged out on me. By far better than any free script out there.

However, there was one thing that concerned me. Although I had both the passage and rocks options ticked off for the Abyss runs, the bot only ever went to mine rocks, even if it spawned in the Abyss right beside a passage to squeeze through. This would sometimes result in my character running the entire ring of the abyss, getting smacked for all kinds of numbers, resulting in either an emergency back or death, where I'd have to manually go back and pick my items up. 

Other than this one small but unfortunate flaw, the script performed exactly as one would expect. Well written Khal, you did a fantastic job smile.png

Hmm that shouldn't happen, Is there some text in the console log? :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter