Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

i wanna get 77 rc doing lavas, how much xp/hr is this script? also how many hours you suggest i bot/day to avoid getting banned

What is the suggested amount of time to bot at once  Khal ? I know everyone has their own preferences just want to see what you do to minimize bans.. I botted fire runes/lavas for 2 hours to get to 44 rc then did nature runes for almost 3 hours about 2.7k nature runes made.  Got the ban hammer. Just letting other users know . I wouldn't suggest botting for more then 2 hours at a time..

did you get perm banned? or just 2 days

hi did you get round to updating the abyssal rune crafter pal want to start using it again but it looked totally suspect 

cheers

What looked suspicious to you?

Just got passed a 48 hour ban... purchased your script on 3/17/16.... ran for 25-30 hours... banned 3/19/16 on my level 123 main acc. letting everyone know not to use this script on any account you care about. 

Don't even use ANY script if you don't want to receive a bann, there is always a chance to get banned ...

i wanna get 77 rc doing lavas, how much xp/hr is this script? also how many hours you suggest i bot/day to avoid getting banned

did you get perm banned? or just 2 days

Depends from time to time, I'm not sure about the exact exp rate on lavas though.

i'd buy it if its over 30k/hr

I guess you can continue doing it manually then ^^

It's a script, not a human who does 3-4 actions on the same moment. 

Runecrafting is a very complex process if you want to run it stable.

it might look easy for you, but there so much settings behind all of it smile.png

Khaleesi

I guess you can continue doing it manually then ^^

It's a script, not a human who does 3-4 actions on the same moment. 

Runecrafting is a very complex process if you want to run it stable.

it might look easy for you, but there so much settings behind all of it smile.png

Khaleesi

i guess your reply means its less than that? 

i should take the 24 hrs trial and give it a shot i guess, ill ask for the trial whenever im ready, thanks for replaying

What looked suspicious to you?

Don't even use ANY script if you don't want to receive a bann, there is always a chance to get banned ...

Depends from time to time, I'm not sure about the exact exp rate on lavas though.

on what looked suspicious to me -

im not sure if you could fix any of these problems but if you could it'd be nice: when it teleports from the nature alter to edgeville bank it runs into the bank (usually not near a bank booth) and just stands there for 3-5 seconds before eventually banking. also when it teleports into the abyss it has a few second delay before moving again. 

thanks for the reply would appreciate it if you could look into it, again i don't want you to think I'm nagging because the script is good and the effort put into it is clear but if those problems where resolved i think it could be a much greater script.

thanks mate

i guess your reply means its less than that? 

i should take the 24 hrs trial and give it a shot i guess, ill ask for the trial whenever im ready, thanks for replaying

Ya let me know :)

on what looked suspicious to me -

im not sure if you could fix any of these problems but if you could it'd be nice: when it teleports from the nature alter to edgeville bank it runs into the bank (usually not near a bank booth) and just stands there for 3-5 seconds before eventually banking. also when it teleports into the abyss it has a few second delay before moving again. 

thanks for the reply would appreciate it if you could look into it, again i don't want you to think I'm nagging because the script is good and the effort put into it is clear but if those problems where resolved i think it could be a much greater script.

thanks mate

Is that on mirror or the regular client?

Those are dynamic sleeps, so it should works as fast as possible, will take a look at it!

Abyss is Flawless, When I try the cosmic altar it just opens the bank in zanaris then closes and repeats. I have to manually put my pure essence into my inventory for it to start walking to the altar then when it makes the runes it walks back and forward a few steps and doesnt return to the bank.

Edited by liamjones97

Abyss is Flawless, When I try the cosmic altar it just opens the bank in zanaris then closes and repeats. I have to manually put my pure essence into my inventory for it to start walking to the altar then when it makes the runes it walks back and forward a few steps and doesnt return to the bank.

Just empty all your pouches an fill them manually once. Should fix the banking problem smile.png

Will take a look at the walking part!

Can you possible take a picture when this happends? :)

Used on a few month old account to get 1-44RC, banned at 42 which was gotten in two different sittings. Guess I have bad luck :/

Thats unfortunate 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter