Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

also bugging on monster examine, instead of npc contact so.. 2 hrs? i got like 5k xp ;p

and soz if my type shit or so cos im h1gh af

edit: 5k xp be4 it crashed, and 2 hrs because how would it not glitch for u o.o

I updated the NPC contact spell this morning, should be online soon.

I ran it after I fixed the NPC contact spell ^^

You have any other issue then the NPC contact spell?

can you make it support runepouch btw? and xp seems to be around 20k / hr ish.. for lava.. 

other issues? ehm not really , once its setup it seems to work ok, but just as improvement:

try to make clicks efficient, missclicks often and for example also making it cast the imbue while running and clicking the earth altar before walking right next to it etc

would prob boost xp by a few k / hr, and like i said maybe runepouch + noted pure ess ? just giving ideas :P

if you can guarantee 35k rc/hr lavas instead of 20k.. your script will seem more attractive :3, not that i am not satisfied but for future buyers you know sorry im so h1gh lol

but i  love the script and ill also be running cosmics astrals and nats again , if i dont get banned xd :3 

how does the antiban work btw?

Muds are like 250 each and you only need lvl 13 for them. good for fresh accs

other rc money making methods require so much leveling outside of rc before you can start so thats annoying

Well you only make like 10-12 runes in a run without pouches...

You'll need a shitload of talismans since you don't have magic imbue either.

I don't see how this is usefull :/

Khaleesi

Well you only make like 10-12 runes in a run without pouches...

You'll need a shitload of talismans since you don't have magic imbue either.

I don't see how this is usefull :/

Khaleesi

binding necklaces give you 100% chance to combine them for 16 trips

so its basically 1x 160gp for water talisman, 26 water runes per trip and 1 bindingnecklace 1,2k every 16 trips

and you get like 6,2k per inv with fast trips and no reqs.

Would be awesome if you could add it

setup: earthtiara and bindingneck worn + big stack of water runes, 1 watertalisman per trip and 26 pure ess in inv.

I've been using this script for the past two days and it has been working really well! I've only been using it for around two hours at a time because I don't want to raise my chances of getting banned. I have a few suggestions that you could implement if you get time. Some of these things might already be part of the script, so I apologise if that's the case :)

- Hover over your runecrafting skill in the levels tab at random times to make it look like you want to see how much XP you need to level up

-  Add an idle option, makeing the character stay in place for x amount of seconds to make the script more human-like (Could add as part of next point)

- I'm not sure if this is possible, but can you make it look like you've tabbed out of the game? Doing this in combination with an idle mechanic would be perfect

I'd also like to ask how long you would recommend running the script for to reduce likelihood of the account getting banned?

Keep up the good work, Khal :D

I've been using this script for the past two days and it has been working really well! I've only been using it for around two hours at a time because I don't want to raise my chances of getting banned. I have a few suggestions that you could implement if you get time. Some of these things might already be part of the script, so I apologise if that's the case smile.png

- Hover over your runecrafting skill in the levels tab at random times to make it look like you want to see how much XP you need to level up

-  Add an idle option, makeing the character stay in place for x amount of seconds to make the script more human-like (Could add as part of next point)

- I'm not sure if this is possible, but can you make it look like you've tabbed out of the game? Doing this in combination with an idle mechanic would be perfect

I'd also like to ask how long you would recommend running the script for to reduce likelihood of the account getting banned?

Keep up the good work, Khal biggrin.png

I'll keep this suggestions in mind! Looks really good idea.

I would say take multiple breaks an hour ^^

Less chance to get banned

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter